1990 C33 Street car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by freddie View Post
    Yeah. Honestly not stoked to do plugs and such on this thing but I kinda feel like stock setup flows better then ffim since cylinder 6 is getting just as much equal flow as everything else instead of with forward facing it's the most neglected
    With forced induction it doesn't matter as much as NA since almost every runner receives equal boost as long as its a good ffim. The stock one will be good but the bends and longer runners will only help with low end torque and your top end won't be utilized as well but if it's just a street car that's honestly ideal.

Originally posted by Stupid Kid
    I need the weed in advance i can't ride my bmx across the ocean unless im high

Comment

So today I found a super good deal on some suspension parts so I snagged them up real quick. Got a decent look at what the car is gonna look like with some wheels, also tried on my friends 14s lol.

Comment

For some reason I like those 14's. Old school wheels suit this car very well!

Comment

Originally posted by E280Benz View Post
          For some reason I like those 14's. Old school wheels suit this car very well!
          As much as I wanna run tiny wheels I wanna be able to drive it everywhere with 0 issues. It was on back on the 17s tonight and the mudflaps are 1 inch from the ground. I'm gonna have to do some adjusting / maybe change up the wheel combo lol

Comment

Oh boy, I like this look!
            Lucas
            Daily: 2004 Pontiac GTO. . . . . . . . . Daily Econobox: 2009 Mini Clubman Cooper
            Originally posted by LCG
            High 21! It's like a high 5 but includes both hands, both feet and a boner.

Comment

Stick with 17's fosho

Comment

Kinda lame video but last night we got it moving on it's own for the first time. Seems like it has a miss, and breaks up a bit when it hits boost. Going to be looking over a few things.

Comment

Damn hell yeah! I almost bought a Cefiro over the Laurel. Just got the laurel for so cheap it just made sense. What's the engine / suspension set up? Is it auto?!!?
                  RB20DET, 5 spd, and I threw in some CXRacing coils with 12k and 8k spring rates (just S13 stuff). A little bouncy/stiff for a street car but oh well.

Currently diagnosing a misfire myself - only happens at full boost around 4-5k RPM... so far I've tested all coils (all within spec at 0.9 ohm), J30 ignitor swap, walbro 255 lph in tank fuel pump, cleaned/oiled the BOV... inspected the vacuum system for leaks but don't see any, but I'm going to plumb in a boost gauge to check pressure and I got my hands on 3 more coils that are within spec so I'm going to do some swap and testing tomorrow... at worst grab my buddy's boost leak tester and get around to doing an RB25 turbo swap that I have sitting in my closet at the same time.

EDIT: Car looks good, interested on your FMIC setup, know it couldn't hurt with the 25 turbo. The 14's are too small but do look pretty rad. I picked up some Linea Corsa Crimson wheels for it but haven't gotten around to refinishing them yet. It has some sweet old skool 16" volk GTU's on it now though with fresh Ecsta's so I'm in no hurry.
                  Last edited by Jamxx; 02-13-2017, 05:42 PM.
                  HAI GUISE

Comment

are you running more than stock boost on the oem ECU? With the added parts you're going to need a tune for it to run well.

Comment

Hey man don't worry about the s13 rockers. I got some new ones for a steal.

Comment

Originally posted by 190Evan View Post
                        are you running more than stock boost on the oem ECU? With the added parts you're going to need a tune for it to run well.
                        If you're asking me nope, just gonna swap the RB20 turbo actuator on the RB25 turbo to stick with 9-10 psi.
                        HAI GUISE

Comment

I was talking to freddie because of his misfire under boost but that sounds cool too.

Comment

Originally posted by 190Evan View Post
                            I was talking to freddie because of his misfire under boost but that sounds cool too.
                            A tune? Why would it need a tune if it's completely stock apart from the fmic? Seems as it's a misfire completely, but breaks up a bit under boost. Im sure there is a vac leak somewhere and I'm going to check the coil packs tomorrow.
                            Last edited by freddie; 02-15-2017, 02:47 PM.

Comment

oh. my. god

Comment

Originally posted by oprahhwinfreyy View Post
                                oh. my. god
                                can't tell if that's a good or bad one lol

Comment

Working...
                                X