No announcement yet.

1990 C33 Street car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's why I was asking if you are running more boost than stock.

Originally posted by Stupid Kid
    I need the weed in advance i can't ride my bmx across the ocean unless im high

Comment

Boy that valve/cam cover looks hot, may I ask how did you did?

And I love it with the Longchamps, keep them!

Comment

Originally posted by 190Evan View Post
        That's why I was asking if you are running more boost than stock.
        Oh, sorry lol. I plan on keeping it stock boost until I can finish up some other stuff, maybe bump it to 10 or so. I plan on dailying it so I wanna keep it a comfy number.

Originally posted by DawsonLiri View Post
        Boy that valve/cam cover looks hot, may I ask how did you did?

And I love it with the Longchamps, keep them!
        All ya gotta do is get VHT black wrinkle paint(they have other colors) and then just follow the instructions and kaboom.

Comment

I've run into some issues(the misfire like stated before) the up side to this is that I found out the issue is coilpack on cylinder #4. I pulled it out and it basically had no spring and the lead was super super loose, so basically awaiting a coilpack / coilpacks and she should be running steady. Here's a couple photos of the car currently(back wheels aren't on cus I have to do some fender work to make them fit nicely. Also a buddies vs-mx that have been sitting in the shop. Andddddddddddd a video of the car hitting boost with the BLITZ bov on.

Comment

Nice nice.

Comment

awesome, that sound is too good.

Originally posted by Stupid Kid
              I need the weed in advance i can't ride my bmx across the ocean unless im high

Comment

Things have come to the roughest stop when we found out we have a bad ecu, maybe a break in a wire and a bad igniter. We ended up getting intermittent spark in cylinder 4 causing a sweet miss and it was super bad under boost. Tried an igniter from my friends r32 sedan and it ran perfecto! As I was buttoning things up (coilpack cover etc)... I had finished up, went to start it up so we could get it to my house so my buds shop isn't piled high with my crap.. It had 0 spark in cylinder 4 yet again. So we rushed to the ecu pulling panels and found some corrosion in areas there shouldn't be. Ecu is also the reason why I have no tach signal either.... So I'm basically just waiting on a new ecu I bought from a guy in Canada.. I'm also going to convert the igniter chip to a z32 so I can replace it for a fraction of the price in the future if need be. Also got a veilside shift knob(brown) which is perfect for the car for $45 lol. Hopefully things will pick back up soon, sorry! Here are some random photos I've had on my camera since I've been to the shop. Dude is also doing body work to his r32 getting her ready for paint.

Comment

well, all of the old photos got blasted cus photobucket is trash. But here are some old to current photos of the Laurel. I've had a heater hose blow, and a few wiring issues. Apart from that I was forced to work the kinks out quick and daily drive it due to having to sell a car. It was either my ranger or the Laurel and I wasn't gonna sell something I already put all that work into. Since it was first started I've put about 18,000km on it.
                  20171012075521_IMG_3569.jpg
                  20171012065752_IMG_3552.jpg
                  20171026075836_IMG_3691.jpg
                  20171208082010_IMG_3790.jpg
                  20170702192308_IMG_3812.jpg
                  Last edited by freddie; 12-23-2017, 11:08 PM.

Comment

photo bucket killed this thread
                    Instagram - Benwalsh91

Comment

I think I'm gonna try to spend some time and go back through everything. This is why I **** photobucket lol.

Comment

HEY! I have updates if anyone was interested. Those photobucket photos are back up for me now? Anyone else care to chime in? Seems like lower quality though.

Comment

Lets see the updates!
                          grimegang_cody on insta if you want to follow my build

Comment

That's a fun one. My bud recently picked up an SR20 C33.

Comment

I recently blew up the rb and have done an sr swap into it lol.

Comment

How do you like the sr vs the rb20?
                                grimegang_cody on insta if you want to follow my build

Comment

Working...
                                X