1990 C33 Street car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mehowski View Post
    absolutely love it when photographers make threads on here because they're just so beautiful to see and read.

Car is fucking sick too mate, all about them 4 doors
    I'm gonna have to pick up one of those stickers here soon! I'm rushing out the door right now lol.

Comment

Gangster my house mate has one and just sold a natro 25 neo one.

If you need parts he runs a page in aus and you can find out heaps of shit or get parts and what not.
      Laurel & Cefiro Info and Sales on facebook.

Comment

Subscribed.

Looking forward to your progress, Laurels hold a warm place in my heart.
        BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
        Originally posted by Ollie
        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

FFIM is a win for sure, less IC piping, assuming shorter runners and less bends, better flow and mad swag points

Originally posted by Stupid Kid
          I need the weed in advance i can't ride my bmx across the ocean unless im high

Comment

Okay big night. Engine is completely assembled and ready to go, new timing goodies, front/rear main seal, valve cover gaskets, water pump, clutch/lightweight flywheel. I wasn't able to get too many photos since was working / cleaning a lot of stuff. My friend also stopped by and dropped me off some temp wheels+tires and a blitz bov. I again apologize for these photos. Honestly I feel horrible posting such blurry crap but haven't been to focused on photos since we're getting close lol. Also friend had this super sweet cart we loaded up with all the parts so we're a bit more organized, ha. I'll take a few new ones tomorrow when I head to the shop for a bbq we're having.

Comment

Sadly haven't been able to update much since I was a moron and lost my camera charger and batteries died..... Update; we got the engine in and first started it tonight! Photo and video right herrreeeee!

Comment

Rad laurel man. I love them and they are really starting to grow on me. As far as that s13 you had hiden away do you still have it? Being your in FL I assume it's not very rusty lol. I'm looking for the part of the rocker where they begin at that back of the fender well forward towards the front of the car. I'm am paypal ready and if you still got them then I will somehow get you my number. I would love to help you out with the build

Comment

Originally posted by jalenda9 View Post
                  Rad laurel man. I love them and they are really starting to grow on me. As far as that s13 you had hiden away do you still have it? Being your in FL I assume it's not very rusty lol. I'm looking for the part of the rocker where they begin at that back of the fender well forward towards the front of the car. I'm am paypal ready and if you still got them then I will somehow get you my number. I would love to help you out with the build
                  Do you have any photos of exactly what you need? Kinda hard description.

Comment

Yeah I will get a picture to you today I'm at work right now. But I'm trying to patch up my s13 hatch.

This is the section I'm talking about but both sides are what I need just the exterior of the rocker panels.
                    Last edited by jalenda9; 02-02-2017, 12:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jalenda9 View Post
                      Yeah I will get a picture to you today I'm at work right now. But I'm trying to patch up my s13 hatch.

This is the section I'm talking about but both sides are what I need just the exterior of the rocker panels.
                      Shoot me a text message man, might be able to help with that (813)391-6498.

Comment

Nice C33. I debated on getting a Laurel, Skyline, or Cefiro for a while and eventually ended up snagging a Cefiro from Japanese Classics - I'm pretty sure I saw this car a while ago on one of the import sites.

I think they just use S13 suspension like the Cefiro so you should have an easy time getting it down - I had mine done in an afternoon with jack stands and my 65 year old dad handing me tools.

Here's mine, still a WIP. I love these things

HAI GUISE

Comment

Originally posted by Jamxx View Post
                          Nice C33. I debated on getting a Laurel, Skyline, or Cefiro for a while and eventually ended up snagging a Cefiro from Japanese Classics - I'm pretty sure I saw this car a while ago on one of the import sites.

I think they just use S13 suspension like the Cefiro so you should have an easy time getting it down - I had mine done in an afternoon with jack stands and my 65 year old dad handing me tools.

Here's mine, still a WIP. I love these things

Damn hell yeah! I almost bought a Cefiro over the Laurel. Just got the laurel for so cheap it just made sense. What's the engine / suspension set up? Is it auto?!!?

Comment

Progress has obviously slowed down. Friend ended up fixing the harness for me (im horrible with little little stuff lol + he has a background in it).. Anyway after that we basically cleaned up some more stuff, got the fmic mocked up and then today we had got it all in and ready to go. Few photos of mocking it up and pretty much final looks. I also decided to ditch the front facing intake manifold and gave it to a friend. I had already purchased a kit for the stock rb20 intake set up and really didn't want to be modifying fmic piping. Car isn't pushing dope power or anything nor do I feel like getting it tuned either. I'm also going to be going through and cleaning up the harness appearance so it doesn't look like a rats nest lol.

Last edited by freddie; 02-07-2017, 08:48 PM.

Comment

Lokks good still regardless of not going with the FFIM. I wish I could afford a decent one for my Jz because doing the plugs takes about 2 hours because the intake manifold goes over the covers. Besides looking cool, having shorter runners and making valvetrain access easier I don't know two many advantages to an FFIM over the stock one anyways. Can't wait to see more.

Originally posted by Stupid Kid
                              I need the weed in advance i can't ride my bmx across the ocean unless im high

Comment

Originally posted by 190Evan View Post
                                Lokks good still regardless of not going with the FFIM. I wish I could afford a decent one for my Jz because doing the plugs takes about 2 hours because the intake manifold goes over the covers. Besides looking cool, having shorter runners and making valvetrain access easier I don't know two many advantages to an FFIM over the stock one anyways. Can't wait to see more.
                                Yeah. Honestly not stoked to do plugs and such on this thing but I kinda feel like stock setup flows better then ffim since cylinder 6 is getting just as much equal flow as everything else instead of with forward facing it's the most neglected

Comment

Working...
                                X