Life with an E30 shot on my A7ii

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Life with an E30 shot on my A7ii

What's up guys, I'm fresh to the E30 lifestyle having picked up a Super Eta about a month ago. Being into film and having my own multimedia company here in sunny (but hot af) Miami, I decided to start a documentary/vlog series about the ownership and progress of my (or "our" considering we've probably been in the same boat with our cars) E30. I'll be posting every episode on this thread here for you guys to not have to look up my channel on YouTube.

Feel free to leave any comments, suggestions, and subscribe (if you want) to see how the car evolves!

Like, comment, and subscribe!Episode 1 of many more to come. A journey as I discover the world of wrenching and gain experience the only (and best) way there...

Cheers!

Life With an E30 episode 2

What's up guys, episode 2 is out now!

I was able to get some coolant hoses and my coolant return pipe refreshed. Along with the minor install, I also go a little more in depth with what the documentary series itself is about.

Subscribe and stay tuned for more episodes, cheers!

https://youtu.be/S0eMxeX6Yu8

Comment

Update: episode 3 is paused for school and other projects Im working on at the moment.

However if you are a fan of Speedhunters, Petrolicious, and Stanceworks youre going to love my latest project: fuelfiles.co

Fuel Files is not a forum (yet) however it is going to be the next mecca for all fans of the automotive industry. Covering every car new and old, slammed or lifted, Fuel Files is going to have stories posted there as frequently as possible. If you'd like to pass by for a good read feel free to visit http://fuelfiles.co.

For those of you that are fellow photographers and writers feel free to contact me and your photography and stories will be shared on our site! Don't worry about watermarks, if you have your watermark, leave it, all credit stays with you and links to your social media and personal sites will always be included.

Comment

dopppee e30!!! just put mine in the for sale section

Comment

Working...
        X