1974 Porsche 911S

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post
    Actually considering just replacing the entire fuse panel with the Classic Retrofit fuse panel.

I've used similar products on old muscle cars and other projects we've done, and I will sing the praises all day long! Modernizing the electrical system now can help save a lot of frustration later on.
    Instagram: @Eurow

Comment

Did a quick little photoshop of a healthy lowering of the 911. I think this needs to become a reality next year.

IMG_0164 by Sebastien Peek, on Flickr
      Last edited by SebastienPeek; 12-29-2017, 12:26 PM.
      IG: @sebastienaudeon
      1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
      *pats Sebs head*
      there there.
      keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

that photoshop is perfect, really like how simple it is
        Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

A healthy lowering is all this 911 needs aesthetically, that and some new headlights.

I forgot to mention, I got myself an Odyssey PC925T. I'm looking at getting the relocation kit for the smugglers box as well from Rennline. That'll hopefully push me to actually start removing some fluff from the 911's froot. I really want to remove the entire AC setup.

I'm hoping that when I'm back in Australia next year I can get this 2.7l fixed up at a shop around the corner from where I live and the shifting sorted. At the moment I can't find first or second... definitely makes moving the car from one side of the road to the other a fun time in third and reverse.
          1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
          there there.

Comment

Man it looks so good lowered. Damn.
            Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
            2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

dream build

Comment

Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post
                Did a quick little photoshop of a healthy lowering of the 911. I think this needs to become a reality next year.

IMG_0164 by Sebastien Peek, on Flickr
                Looks amazing! Love it. Doing awesome things you are..

Comment

any updates on this?
                  Instagram - Benwalsh91

Comment

Originally posted by Benwalsh91 View Post
                    any updates on this?
                    Unfortunately it just gets moved from one side of the road to the other.
                    I started pulling out the air conditioning but got caught up when I didn't have a wrench large enough for one of the AC fittings.

For the time being it'll just sit around. I have a ton of parts in a box waiting to be installed.
                    Hopefully while I'm in Australia I'll have the engine get a top end rebuild, depends on how much of a bonus/pay rise I get from current work place.

I've been getting a parts list of all the things I really want to do suspension and/or external styling.
                    It really just comes down to money and a place to work on it unfortunately. I mean, if I had a place to work on it I'd be more inclined to have gotten stuff done, but right now, I can't really work on it in the street.
                    1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                    there there.

Comment

• Soo clean

Comment

• Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post
                        Unfortunately it just gets moved from one side of the road to the other.
                        I started pulling out the air conditioning but got caught up when I didn't have a wrench large enough for one of the AC fittings.

For the time being it'll just sit around. I have a ton of parts in a box waiting to be installed.
                        Hopefully while I'm in Australia I'll have the engine get a top end rebuild, depends on how much of a bonus/pay rise I get from current work place.

I've been getting a parts list of all the things I really want to do suspension and/or external styling.
                        It really just comes down to money and a place to work on it unfortunately. I mean, if I had a place to work on it I'd be more inclined to have gotten stuff done, but right now, I can't really work on it in the street.
                        any idea on what suspension you plan to go with?

Comment

• I feel your pain when it comes to having a place to work on cars. I'm dreading doing an engine swap in my driveway haha. That said, this is coming along great, I can't wait to see more!

Comment

• Originally posted by mycrors4 View Post
                            any idea on what suspension you plan to go with?
                            I'm probably going to go with Sway-A-Way adjustable rear spring plates and I might go with a coilover setup at the front.
                            The Von Shocks™ Coilover Systems from Elephant Racing would be the go to for a coilover setup, they basically have drop spindles etc and base it on the RSR spindle setup. Threaded body etc.

Originally posted by bwwaaaa View Post
                            I feel your pain when it comes to having a place to work on cars. I'm dreading doing an engine swap in my driveway haha. That said, this is coming along great, I can't wait to see more!
                            Yeah I can't imagine doing an engine swap in a driveway. I'm just hoping the top end rebuild goes to plan and I can start driving the shit out of it while saving for a house with the space to work on the car.
                            1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                            there there.

Comment

• coming along nicely man !! keen to see it on its ass man !!
                              Passion Garage

http://www.voomeran.jp

Comment

• Bonus comes in of Friday.
                                Hopefully that means I get more of an idea of how much I can spend on the top end engine rebuild.

Will keep that cash ready and when I get back from Australia, drop the 911 off to have everything sorted.
                                Calling the shop I want to take it to tomorrow. Get an idea of when he can start, roughly $80 an hour for labor.
                                Probably going to be 6-9k. Porsche life, but it'll mean it is driving again and I'll be loving life.
                                1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                                there there.

Comment

Working...
                                X