No announcement yet.

m30 e30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So the exhaust & ecu need to wait until after the wedding before I end up divorced before I get married, but I towed the car out to a car show at world time attack challenge which is the biggest Time attack event we have in Aus & one of the best in the world. The car show I was a little out of place with the stancie boi’s. But one of my best mates broughhis sedan along pwhich previously had an ls1 swap & is now running a peripheral port 13b and is a piece of perfection.

The livery is is new addition & is going to get more added to it over this coming season of racing, & the interior is tidied up(just needs its cage & harneses)

Untitled by Ant Bolic, on Flickr

Comment

this is my favourite reaction photo captured by Matt Everingham

Comment

Love this, they way its sitting now is perfect for the overall theme of the car, liking the decals <3
        My BMW E36 318ti Steel Blue Compact build thread -
        http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=88271

Comment

Originally posted by Steven_318ti View Post
          Love this, they way its sitting now is perfect for the overall theme of the car, liking the decals <3
          Thanks mate, plans are to get a full season of racing out in the new year will hopefully have the stance dialled right in soon. Once running the next trip is to get corner balanced.

The livery is going to get more additions to it, using the Bmw original parts livery as inspiration

Comment

Working...
          X