Ferrari Speedline 348s - 17x7.5/9 5x108

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ferrari Speedline 348s - 17x7.5/9 5x108

Selling my set of Ferrari Speedlines off a 348. I have 6 total wheels for sale:
    4 fronts - 17x7.5 et 49
    2 rears - 17x9 et 68

The wheels have recently been refinished with silver faces and a polished edge. No bends or cracks that I'm aware of and I had the wheels professionally refinished. The only significant damage is a paint chip near one of the center caps (pictured below). There may be other small chips or light scratches, these wheels have been used for 10k+ miles so normal wear and tear. No curbage or anything significant.

I also have 4 genuine Ferrari caps.

The tires are Yokohama S-Drives - 195/45/17s for the fronts and 215/40/17s for the rears. The tires on the rears have no mileage on them at all, I never could get them to fit my car. The fronts have approximately 10k miles. 3 of them have good mileage left in them, one of them wore in weird but is still drivable.

Asking $1,400 plus shipping for a set of 4 of the 6, or $1,600 if you want all 6 wheels. Located in Pawleys Island, SC. Will drive up to 2 hours away to help deliver them but only on the weekends. No trades, I need the cash.

Pics:

Front Wheel 1

Front Wheel 2

Front Wheel 3

Front Wheel 4

Rear Wheel 1

Rear Wheel 2

The only damage:

When they were on my car:

I also have a set of 15mm adapters to fit them to an F56 MINI. You can have them free of charge if you buy the set. Thanks!
    Jason
    flickr
    build thread

Bump it up. Make me an offer, we're moving soon and I don't want to have to move these with us.
    Jason
    flickr
    build thread

Comment

wheels still available?

Comment

Working...
      X