E46 AirLift Performance Bags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E46 AirLift Performance Bags

Hey guys, just bought a new car and I'm trying to sell the air struts off of my wagon.
    They are
    - AirLift Performance front struts (with camber plates)
    - AirLift Performance rear bags
    - WITH AirLift Performance rear adjustable shocks.
    I am not selling the management with them as of now, going to use the management for my E90, however you can get management as cheap as $400 (manual switches). Asking $1800 OBO OBO OBO don't be afraid to offer anything, ready to let them go. These struts with the rear shocks retail for $2425 before shipping. They have roughly 12,000 miles on them and still ride great, no complaints whatsoever. They are in fantastic shape, no rubs/scrapes/bubbles in the bags, shocks feel great, everything feels as it should. I will be including the mounting hardware needed to install, minus the soft-lines. Here's some pics of how low they had my wagon on 17's and some pics of the parts before being cleaned up (minus one rear bag and shock, I was in the middle of uninstalling lol)

This price is OBO and I'm very flexible, had them for a while and need them gone. Parts located in Goldsboro, NC. I'm VERY open to wheel trades or E90 335i parts, along with cash!! Shoot me a PM, comment or text at 919-394-1855.

Bagged '01 325i Touring - Sold 😢
    Bagged '10 E90 335i - Build Thread

Bump. Will try to get pics up again asap. They look just like regular old AirLift Performance air struts.

Hit me with some offers guys, need to get these gone asap.
    Bagged '01 325i Touring - Sold 😢
    Bagged '10 E90 335i - Build Thread

Comment

dm'd / bump

Comment

Bump!!

I have the same exact kit for sale as well.

951-570-2235 txt me

Comment

Working...
        X