No announcement yet.

My 2010 Monaco Blue E90 335i

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That looks really, really good on the stock wheels.

2001 BMW 560i 6.0 LSx/T56 SOLD

2000 Corvette Hardtop FRC

Comment

Here's a slightly better pic of the car, filthy as can be.

And I can't hold it in. Here's my completed wheels

Any feedback is appreciated. Thinking about doing the centercaps yellow along with the brakes but I'm not 100% on that yet. So excited to get these in!!!!
      Last edited by Hugger; 07-12-2017, 02:20 AM.
      Bagged '01 325i Touring - Sold 😢
      Bagged '10 E90 335i - Build Thread

Comment

oh shit!

Comment

Those are stunning

Although the cars so subtle, I think yellow centre caps would be overkill, calipers would be more than enough...
          My BMW E36 318ti Steel Blue Compact build thread -
          http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=88271

Comment

Originally posted by Steven_318ti View Post
            Those are stunning

Although the cars so subtle, I think yellow centre caps would be overkill, calipers would be more than enough...
            I'm kind of starting to think the same. I just wanted something to match the calipers but you're right it might be too much. I may even end up just doing the calipers in gloss black for a slight contrast to the wheels. I plan to do drilled and slotted rotors when my brakes need to be done and I don't want to take away from that too.

Thanks for the positive words guys 😁 Lets just hope the dark grey doesn't look too "blavy" with my car lol

Comment

In for seeing those wheels mounted up.

Comment

So bad news guys... I injured myself Helping a friend put some coilovers on his 9th Gen SI and I had a mishap on the rears. Removing the lower sway bar nut, I had my thumb in a tight spot to hold the wrench on the nut. The nut broke loose with all my weight on the wrench and mashed my finger to oblivion.
                My wheels are scheduled to be delivered tomorrow, but doctor said no use of my right hand for at least 3 days and I'm on some hardcore pain killers because this is brutal lol. Hopefully I can get some rest fit pics soon because I'm so excited for this.

Will update as soon as I can, sorry for the bad news for those that actually care about my build thread

Comment

Doctor Schmocter!

But really, take it easy man.
                  The wheels aint goin nowhere!

Comment

Originally posted by Darkyoshi154 View Post
                    Doctor Schmocter!

But really, take it easy man.
                    The wheels aint goin nowhere!
                    I just wanna test fit my wheels though lol. I'll just take some cool pics of them and obsess all day over them hahaha.

I have some gnarly ass pictures of my thumb if anyones interested. Like borderline NSFW pics lolol

Comment

Also found a friend that can make 100% custom gel centercaps! I'm going to be working on a custom design for the bazreias to set me apart a little bit. Trying to come up with something simple and classy, yet still pops out from the norm.
                      I'll post up some of my ideas tomorrow when I get some rolling. Any input or ideas is greatly appreciated!

Also I will add a way of contacting this guy to have your own made, once I get mine and see how the quality and such is. Super excited about this, always wanted to make a custom centercap but I never knew how to go about it.
                      Hope to update soon!

Comment

MY WHEELS SHOWED UP

18x10.5 and 18x11

SO EXCITED TO TEST FIT. Trying to see if John can give me a hand (literally lol) to help test fit and hopefully we can test fit them on his E39 also. They turned out fantastic, I'm more than happy with them and can't wait to get them on and air this sucker out Test fit pics coming ASAP
                        Last edited by Hugger; 07-12-2017, 02:23 AM.

Comment

Haven't updated in a few days because I've been at work constantly, involved in a couple fights, and my thumb is worse than it started. Had the stitch removed today from my thumbnail and luckily I think I'll be keeping the nail, but now I'm having to deal with nerve damage and the fractured bone, all while getting in fights at work
                          Hoping to test fit the wheels this weekend and see what all is gonna need to be done to fit these gorgeous wheels. Will update with pics asap

Comment

did i read that right? getting in fights at work?lol what do you do for work, now im curious?

Comment

Originally posted by C2_mad View Post
                              did i read that right? getting in fights at work?lol what do you do for work, now im curious?
                              I'm a Sheriffs Deputy working in the jail lol. I guess they see the splinted finger and think they can handle me lol.

Comment

Today was a very very productive day..... Got my test fit done and OMG they're perfect and I need more low.

**DISCLAIMER: I know my car is filthy, gimpy thumb it hard to wash a car with.
                                Rear:

Front: (I couldn't air the front out because my bumper was mashed into the blocks I had the wheels on)

Whole side:

Then we testfitted on my boys E46

WAY too aggressive lol

So my boy in the E46 decided to buy some wheels from my wagon buddy in Winston-Salem so we hop in the whip and take the 2.5 hour road trip to Winston and met up for the wheels (17" VS-KFs with black paint with huuuge flakes)

Picked up his wheels, hung out with Christian for a few and reminisced on my beloved wagon

Made the 2.5 hr trip home for the above test fit. So we ordered two 3.5" lips and we're gonna toss those on as soon as they get here and test fit again to see what other size he needs. Super excited for both of us

Hoping to get tires soon and I'm gonna need to install my rear camber kit and find some way to pull more camber out of the front. It's gonna be lit
                                Last edited by Hugger; 07-12-2017, 02:26 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X