No announcement yet.

My 2010 Monaco Blue E90 335i

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

god dam, that nail peeled back pic was nasty...lol glad your updating again. sham about the problems your having with the airride, sure you will get it fixed asap.

Comment

Got the fuse link replaced and we're back in business. Go to work last night, go to reach for a pen in my pocket, and the clip on my small flashlight rams under the nail of my thumb that I just posted pics of. Broke the weak part of the nail off, cut my nailbed again, and underneath my nail is full of blood.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL fml

On the bright side, 2 of my tires showed up today and the other two are at the UPS store in town. We're finally almost there.
      Bagged '01 325i Touring - Sold 😢
      Bagged '10 E90 335i - Build Thread

Comment

Made the trip home today and picked up my wheels. Wednesday should be getting them mounted and HOPEFULLY finding someone to roll my fenders and then they'll be on. FINGERS CROSSED.

But here they are, wheels touching the tires. Closest I've been in months lol. WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO

Comment

Good news guys. I got off this morning, decided I was gonna stay up all day and get some mess done. So I got home and loaded up the goods

Went to the tire shop and got the tires mounted.

Headed home with my freshly mounted hotboi specials

Got home and installed my new brakes all around.

Tomorrow I have an appointment set up with the fender doctor to hopefully get my fenders rolled and pulled so I can put the wheels on the car. Hoping my fenders don't have any issues because I'm ready to mount these things!!!

Fingers crossed for the reveal tomorrow! Lol

Comment

cant wait... its been a long time coming

Comment

Did you go to a tire shop in Wilmington? I'm in Jacksonville(unfortunately) and it was a pain in the ass to find anyone down to stretch tires.

Comment

Originally posted by ItsWences View Post
                Did you go to a tire shop in Wilmington? I'm in Jacksonville(unfortunately) and it was a pain in the ass to find anyone down to stretch tires.
                Yes sir I did. Seaside Tire on Market St. Ask for the bossman to do it though, some new guy started mine and was slinging my wheels around and shit. I got a couple scratches from him airing up the tires too. Bossman was really careful though, did a good job. Stretched my 225/35 on the 10.5 no issues at all.

Last but not least, what EVERYONE has been waiting months for:

Sorry for the dark pics, we finished rolling my fenders at 10:45 and I had to be at work at midnight, so the dark pics will have to do for a little while. FINALLY. I'M SO FREAKING HAPPY

Comment

And here's a slightly better pic. Car is filthy and idk when I'll have an oppurtunity to get it washed and waxed, but hopefully soon. Now that this phase is complete, I need to decide if I want to move on to getting front/rear bumpers and rear diffuser OR if I want to dive into more ponies.

Basically deciding between: JB4 (along with maintenance that comes with it), FMIC, exhaust, and DP's
                  OR
                  1M or M4 front bumper, MTech rear bumper with diffuser, M3 sideskirts, M3 fenders and paint.

ANYWAYS, Here's the pic. Still somewhat dark, and cars dirty but oh well. Very happy with the car. Fitment is almost perfect, I literally need maybe 1 degree more camber all around and I'll sit fender on lips.

Last edited by Hugger; 07-28-2017, 08:32 PM.

Comment

Looking Sick dude! IMO I would go with JB4 and exhaust because who doesn't love a nice sounding car?
                    sigpic

Old Japanese cars are my thing
                    Follow me on the gram @driftundertheradar

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Gramps View Post
                      Looking Sick dude! IMO I would go with JB4 and exhaust because who doesn't love a nice sounding car?
                      Thank you!!! I'm having a hard time deciding what I want to do for exhaust... From the cars I've heard, 90% of them sound the same as a muffler delete. I may end up getting a muffler delete, or replacing the stock mufflers with something else just for some tone. I also don't know how I want to do my tips... I really want to do dual center exit, or slightly off centered exit (like the classic BMW's, I.E. E12's). I don't wanna be too over the top and I'm having trouble picturing it lol. We'll see.

Comment

I still mis your wagon!!!! But this definitely makes up for it!! Car looks goooood!

Comment

Originally posted by crazylegs View Post
                          I still mis your wagon!!!! But this definitely makes up for it!! Car looks goooood!
                          I miss it too bro and thanks man! I appreciate it. Miss you homie.

Comment

Looks great man, small world that you went to Winston and hung out with Christian lol. I just moved away from winston a couple months ago.
                            Audi S5 daily | Audi UrS6 project | instagram @benznotmercedes

Comment

Originally posted by rightfullrudder View Post
                              Looks great man, small world that you went to Winston and hung out with Christian lol. I just moved away from winston a couple months ago.
                              Thanks bro! I appreciate it a lot. And even smaller world that I parked two cars over from you at Sowo '15 in my wagon lol. I'm friends with Graebe too.

And also, here's another pic of the car now, with my buddies matching Monaco blue 335i.

In love with my car all over again

Comment

You've got me in my feels man
                                Audi S5 daily | Audi UrS6 project | instagram @benznotmercedes

Comment

Working...
                                X