Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Opel Corsa B 1.2 16V first car (Vauxhall, Chevrolet Corsa)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks! They are from a Opel Combo B. You can get them from the Corsa B too, but the Corsa B ones are silver painted, and the Combo ones are just plastic black. But they only work with 4x100 lug pattern

Comment

• Got any idea where to get those black ones?

Comment

• Sometimes on ebay.de

Comment

• Originally posted by SoapHero View Post
          Sometimes on ebay.de
          I'll take a look.
          Also if u know anyone who got an astra bertone front bumper with spoiler lights for sale, dm me. Been on the look for one in a while. I can get it cheap from Poland, but then I have to either pay shipping to sweden or tell my father inlaw to bring it here when he is going over. >.<

Comment

• Also if u got the time, wanna dm me the oem number of those black u got? they should have it on the inside atleast. found the oem number for the grey ones yesterday but I need the black ones >.<

Comment

• Yeah, I can look that up tomorrow. Ill send you a dm tomorrow evening

Comment

• Did some Things.
                Like changing the front bumper to a prefacelift one with chevrolet emblem
                Parked it next to a plow truck on work last week:

Washed this bitch together with a buddy and his Astra GTC Turbo:

Installed camber plates:

Then I testfitted the sandblasted steelies which Iam gonna put on the A Corsa, they would look good on the B too:

Here is a pic how it sits at the moment:

I really like the look, its very oldschool and classy with the wheels.

And the 2 lowest points of the car:
                Flexpipe:

And the engine mount:

Also got some rubbing on the driver side wheel in the back. Hammered the point where it was rubbing a bit. Ill see tomorrow on my way to work if its enough. Otherwise I need to put a bigger bump stop onto the shock absorber (I cut them).
                Today I cut the inner wheel well so no rubbing anymore there. I got some brand new brazilian rear headlights like I had before, got them new for a good price and with a E-number, so they are legal here. Iam gonna put them In next week.
                And then its time to change the exhaust tip to a decent 60mm one... I hope the guy with the welder has time next week.
                Greets Tom
                Last edited by SoapHero; 04-08-2018, 01:24 PM.

Comment

• Hey man, Nice upload on the build.
                  I found the numbers for the black ones and asked my local opel dealership.. they wanted 30$ EACH, basically 120$ for all 4 which is a ripoff :p
                  I'll keep an eye on ebay, unless urs is up for sale

Comment

• I really wanna come over to Germany and machine polish this!

Comment

• Originally posted by MiNT3D View Post
                      I really wanna come over to Germany and machine polish this!
                      Might aswell swing by sweden and take mine aswell

Comment

• Originally posted by MiNT3D View Post
                        I really wanna come over to Germany and machine polish this!
                        Iam a detailer too but I dont have time to polish this thing. Need to fix other things and start on my Corsa A (Vauxhall Nova).
                        And I dont have the patience for masking

Comment

• Decided to throw the 16 inch steelies on. For doing that I ordered silver paint because they are only sandblasted.
                          Why? Because the 7x15 are rubbing to bad and I dont want to raise the car. The 16 inch steelies were for my A Corsa but Ive already found other wheels for it (16inch 5-spoke Renault steelies).
                          Now Iam waiting for parts and the paint. I hope I can spray them Tuesday since Iam at home till Thursday (sick).
                          Greets Tom

Comment

• This is the setup now with the 16 inch steelies:

A little pic from a meet today with the Combo from a friend with 16 inch steelies too:

I also changed the rear lights to the brazilian ones, looks much better. I get a photo of that this week.
                            Greets Tom

Comment

• Ich find die b Corsas' ja schon immer lustig - mittlerweile sieht man die auch immer seltener..

I think those cars are kinda funny, (but I like em) - they became quite rare lately

Comment

• Yeah they die because of rust. Its the perfect daily car for me. It has air condition, the spare parts are very very cheap and you can find parts on every scrapyard.
                                And with coils it is much fun in corners, yes it could have more power like the GSI or something, but 65hp are enough to be faster in corners than most cars today.

Comment

Working...
                                X