Kind of broke college kid s13 sr20 hatch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kind of broke college kid s13 sr20 hatch

Hello stanceworks, i'm Austin, 19 years old living in windsor, Canada. This is not my first thread, my previous cars include my mk4 gti

And my static 350z

I got bored of the z quick, and getting hired at a new job wanted something i could go a bit further with. I traded plus cash and goodies for this sr20 s13.

Had to pull the trans for a frost plug within a week of owning it, my awful luck always.. left my phone on the back of my dads truck

put the xxrs i got in trade on, painted inside white

Then the fun began. I sold the xxrs.. 5 lug stuff. Btw if anyone remembers my brothers bagged mustang, we brought it back to stock and he traded it in.

Cleaned out my garage which was filled.. In she goes!

Within like 30 hours and some help from my best friend Ted (who I called at 2am to come help me drop the subframe cause I was scared to do it alone) We had the entire car apart.

RIP BIG H.

Theeeen I cut stuff out and tubs happened. I already rubbed like insane on the 17's and ill be doing 18's with an angle kit next year. With the help of other best friends Kurt and Erik we did it all in 1 weekend so I dont really have pictures inbetween we were too busy drinking some beer.

Body work and sparkly paint soon come.

That kinda puts me to where im at today. Just waiting on stuff and things.

Ill run down basic plans of the car from here.

I ordered the newly released 75mm origin type 3 overs front and rear. Probably will be one of the first sets in Canada. It will be getting an aggressive bn style kit, 326 wing, dmax hood, roof wing etc. Paint is a secret for now, but its getting paint.

Subframe in the rear got all adjustable arms, solid PBM bushings, new endlinks bushings etc all that stuff. Colour disclosed aswell. Running dual z32 calipers (PBM hydro) and megan coils with PBM springs. The front end will be rocking z32 calipers with a villains angle kit and same coils as the rear. I'm basically doing a full restoration of the car, replacing anything I can for the most part to make it drive better than this year (wobbles had me scared to go over 100km/h)

I have a shit ton of parts just laying around, still ordering more, currently doing exams.. So after next week expect shit to happen. I want the bay painted and subframes all done around the new year time. We'll see..

Well thats all for now. Stay tuned for updates.. Thanks!

Last edited by austin2112; 04-18-2017, 11:12 PM.

I really like this. And I would understand why parent = pissed. But as long as it is reliable.

What are the stars running down the side made of??

Comment

Originally posted by Tate View Post
      I really like this. And I would understand why parent = pissed. But as long as it is reliable.

What are the stars running down the side made of??
      Lol not really reliable no but I have a daily thank god. The stars are red reflective vinyl I just got very lucky they matched my red and you cant see them. 180+ cut out and put on individually and I still have to peel them off FML.

Comment

subbed, 240s <3
        99 GS 400
        85' 190d
        99 Q45 (slightly nicer)
        97' q45 (rip)
        ig: erik.docx

Comment

Loving it so far, can't wait to shoot it again like I did with the Z

Comment

yes yes yes yes! i love this!

Instagram: @half_lung

Comment

Last edited by austin2112; 09-01-2017, 11:19 PM.

Comment

Damn, looking good!

Comment

Yo, I fucking love the stars

Comment

I like where this is going. Not a huge fan of the star bomb down the side but I really like red on white theme.

I/G: DeltaAlpha9

Comment

Thanks guys, appreciate it! Whether for better or for worse the car will not have stars, and certainly wont be red and white haha.

Comment

holy tits well done sir !

Comment

holy fuck this just went from 1 to 100k super fast, love it man!

Instagram: @half_lung

Comment

Originally posted by Jailbird666 View Post
                            holy tits well done sir !
                            Originally posted by scweet14 View Post
                            holy fuck this just went from 1 to 100k super fast, love it man!

Thanks homies. Gonna try and button up the suspension today. IF I can find the set of 1" spacers I should have laying around my garage ill drop the car on my brothers 19" tarmacs for yall hahah

Comment

She came outside today!

Comment

Working...
                              X