No announcement yet.

Car Spotted thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• haha funny part was that when oxer arrived, there was a rainbow... the quote goes: 'at the end of every rainbow, there is an oxer' hahahhahahahaha
    sigpic

Comment

• Black CJ lancer with STANCE|WORKS sticker on front screen. Also had defect, black tail lights and huge cannon. (Id defect you too for that fuck off exhuast) Was on Maroondah Hwy Ringwood this morning.

Then just around the corner some green hatch back (Think barina) with stance works on front window too. WTF

Comment

• all them stanceworks... sorry i rock a single|works =P
        sigpic

Comment

• faily sacked honda on the side of the M1 yesterday about 4ish, seemed to have plenty of rake going on and different wheels front and back.

got a quick look at a supra going the oposite direction, on dark coloured wheels with plenty of dish, seemed to have a heap of poke but i only saw it for a second
          Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Water Boy View Post
            Black CJ lancer with STANCE|WORKS sticker on front screen. Also had defect, black tail lights and huge cannon. (Id defect you too for that fuck off exhuast) Was on Maroondah Hwy Ringwood this morning.

Then just around the corner some green hatch back (Think barina) with stance works on front window too. WTF
            What the fuck is going on here?

Originally posted by dylan8 View Post
            faily sacked honda on the side of the M1 yesterday about 4ish, seemed to have plenty of rake going on and different wheels front and back.

got a quick look at a supra going the oposite direction, on dark coloured wheels with plenty of dish, seemed to have a heap of poke but i only saw it for a second
            Do you have like 2 sets of reg plates or just the one european styled one?
            S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• I had DYLAN.8 from when i got the car until about a year ago but no longer run them, just have my euro V DT 088.
              whys that?
              Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Originally posted by dylan8 View Post
                I had DYLAN.8 from when i got the car until about a year ago but no longer run them, just have my euro V DT 088.
                whys that?
                was flikcing through osme of the HardTuned meet images and in one i saw a car like yours, but the wheels were black and possibly not awesome fitmUnt and plates were i think generic vic plates but in black.
                Thought it was you or somefing
                S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
                  was flikcing through osme of the HardTuned meet images and in one i saw a car like yours, but the wheels were black and possibly not awesome fitmUnt and plates were i think generic vic plates but in black.
                  Thought it was you or somefing
                  nar think i know the one though, genuine oz racing wheels custom ordered in black or something.
                  Spoke to him once before if its the same guy im thinking.
                  everyone has a black bora these days

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
                    Sounds like Dennis/Vishes.....LOL, you rollin in the tram? fkin gonna go city a bit more just for you to spot me and ding like crazy....full ding`ing of da limiter...DINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDING DINGDINGDING....LOLOLOL
                    Faaaaar I got dinged and didn't even realize. Tps sensor on yet Tranz?

Comment

• @ water boy Guilty as charged, that was my black lancer but i wasn't driving it. Dad drove it and got it defected today, he also got the Civic eg defected last week. Lol The canon is also annoying me, its too loud and give me headaches, got to get rid of that soon. haha

Comment

• Originally posted by jason210493 View Post
                        @ water boy Guilty as charged, that was my black lancer but i wasn't driving it. Dad drove it and got it defected today, he also got the Civic eg defected last week. Lol The canon is also annoying me, its too loud and give me headaches, got to get rid of that soon. haha
                        Yeah looked like old boy driving it. Get just a nice single 2" high flow rear muffler if your car is N/A. Kind of the ears and eyes and good for the popo.

Wheels looked fresh though. Real???

Comment

• Planning to get a custom exhaust later when i have the cash. haha Yeap they are real, don't like fake wheels. haha

Comment

• ^^^ this guy is gonna get along with us just nicely

Comment

• i used to collect sneakers a lot, but i think I'm going to start collecting rims from now on

Comment

• sneakers hey............................................... .................

Wait, you know about solemates?

Comment

Working...
                                X