Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I fuckin lold

Comment

• spotted oxers legend on chapel st at about 2am, looks so good in the flesh !

Comment

• Lol, did a quick lap, soo many cops out last night, not a single fuck was given...

Was it fairly low? should have been, I scraped subframe past 2 cop cars on chaps haha
        Originally posted by anth
        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Mad invite. Was blue jeans there? Hahahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by private_numero View Post
            Mad invite. Was blue jeans there? Hahahaha
            If that was directed at me, there was in invite in RT yesterday, which said to msg me if keen.
            Originally posted by anth
            Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
              Lol, did a quick lap, soo many cops out last night, not a single fuck was given...

Was it fairly low? should have been, I scraped subframe past 2 cop cars on chaps haha
              Hahah boss, yes it was low !
              I was thinking to myself whether you'd make it out the other end of chapel alive with the amount of cops that were out

Comment

• Bit late but spotted a neat white s2000 turning onto Collins street Friday morning with s/w sticker on front window. Looked like silver works on rear and black rims up front. Gave you a ding but no love for the tram. Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by jnrm3 View Post
                  Bit late but spotted a neat white s2000 turning onto Collins street Friday morning with s/w sticker on front window. Looked like silver works on rear and black rims up front. Gave you a ding but no love for the tram. Lol
                  Sounds like Dennis/Vishes.....LOL, you rollin in the tram? fkin gonna go city a bit more just for you to spot me and ding like crazy....full ding`ing of da limiter...DINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDING DINGDINGDING....LOLOLOL
                  S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Steve also loads the tram up for traffic light GP's!

Comment

• Spotted a black VW Bora at the VicDrift Drift Attack Round 2 at Winton on Sat had a stance|works sticker on the window
                      Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• spotted shinny at the hardtuned meet... also oxer... say what? he was mad, a certain guy made him want to shoot himself =P also saw ryans 4door32 and muskis s14 =)
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by namtaro View Post
                          spotted shinny at the hardtuned meet... also oxer... say what? he was mad, a certain guy made him want to shoot himself =P also saw ryans 4door32 and muskis s14 =)
                          Omfg......i always seem to miss out chillin wit you bumz at a local meet.....baaawwwwe
                          S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• wooo spotted

Comment

spotted shinny at the hardtuned meet... also oxer... say what? he was mad, a certain guy made him want to shoot himself =P also saw ryans 4door32 and muskis s14 =)
                              LOLS!! oxers always mad

Comment

Story time now!

Comment

Working...
                                X