Car Spotted thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ahh thanks man! I'm there like everyday

I can't park closer to the entry because of that massive gutter I ripped off LOL
    http://fitmentforaking.wordpress.com

Comment

• Originally posted by aurelius View Post
      Ahh thanks man! I'm there like everyday

I can't park closer to the entry because of that massive gutter I ripped off LOL
      Haha the fun with having a lowered car! It's Matt with the Forester btw, I bought your old rims, still haven't chucked them on yet though still sorting out suspension problems!

Comment

• oh hey man! running coilovers yet?
        http://fitmentforaking.wordpress.com

Comment

• spotted agentz and shinny at tyrepower north melb, watching ray's bmw getting on the alignment machine.... lol
          sigpic

Comment

• ^ good fun today, good to catch up w you nam, we should do a tpnm meet next time haha

Comment

• red honda civic in the glen shopping centre carpark 8ish thursday morning. needs more lows to pull the tyres in asap
              Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Originally posted by INDOMI View Post
                ^ good fun today, good to catch up w you nam, we should do a tpnm meet next time haha
                agreed. fun times were had

Comment

• Saw a Black VIP styled Celsior today on Work Eurolines. Looked pretty cool, had VIC plates. I know VIC is a big place but maybe one of you know the car. Had a 'Jap styled' number plate in the front windscreen that just said V-IP.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy_HR32 View Post
                    Saw a Black VIP styled Celsior today on Work Eurolines. Looked pretty cool, had VIC plates. I know VIC is a big place but maybe one of you know the car. Had a 'Jap styled' number plate in the front windscreen that just said V-IP.
                    i know it! Bezs old car

Comment

• that would be josh, he just moved to newcastle
                      03' Toyota Crown Athlete V Premium

Originally posted by TRaNz
                      getout.

Comment

• Oh really?! I was next to it at the lights but he had a passenger and I was too pussy to speak up and ask if he knew you guys cos I thought it may have been a new owner. Not the greatest fitment but looks good from a distance.

Tell him to come to Lowdown this Sat.

Comment

• some crazy hatch on eastern freeway last night. no idea who
                          Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Originally posted by dylan8 View Post
                            some crazy hatch on eastern freeway last night. no idea who
                            some crazy vdub with single|works guys on the eastern also... never seen before :P
                            sigpic

Comment

• this veedub didnt have a fella in the passenger seat reading nudie mags did it? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
                              S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
                                this veedub didnt have a fella in the passenger seat reading nudie mags did it? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
                                You want some tit mags? Got plenty of em!

Comment

Working...
                                X