No announcement yet.

Car Spotted thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yep that's the one, thanks for that, two posts up from mine and I didn't even see it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Manic. View Post
      I'm standing next to a white toyota aurion fully stanced out parked near the Alfred hospital. I must say sir you have made my night by letting me see this thing. Very impressive. Also had a stanceworks logo on the back window so I know your on here haha.

haha yep thats me. Cant believe you saw it when one half of my front lip was stuck by electric tape gotta fix that asap ahha.
      Do you work there or something too brother?

Comment

• Yeah when I saw that I just laughed and thought it made sense seeing how low the front is. I'm working in the building your car was parked behind right now and will be looking forward to seeing it more often hopefully.

Comment

• haha oh word nice! Hope to see you at future meets brother, come up to me and introduce yourself (since i dont know what you drive haha)

Comment

• I drive a van for work almost all week and my rx 8 is stock right now and out of order. Working on it today and hopefully soon she will be back on the road.

Comment

• Can't wait to see it. Love rx8s. Future plans ?

Comment

• I want to get it running again and then look at my options again. I had massive plans for it but due to work and funds they have all been put on hold for now.

Comment

• damn, **** it when you gotta hold stuff back. Hope you get it running back again!

Comment

• Thanks man. Have you got any future plans for your car?

Comment

• spotted hakhawk waiting to turn onto the highway in tgon, bout 30 mins ago

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                        spotted hakhawk waiting to turn onto the highway in tgon, bout 30 mins ago
                        bah, beat me to it :p

spotted you too, looked good from what i could see :p

Comment

• lol.

thanks man, was goin up to the carwash at bp, cant get out of grimeys anymore so its a no go now

Comment

• haha yeh, its fun working out where you can and cant go once you go lower. i wanna drop mine some more, but the driveway at home wont allow it, i belly scrape the whole way in as is, any lower and id near get beached!! need to move house already

Comment

• haha nice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Manic. View Post
                                Thanks man. Have you got any future plans for your car?
                                haha just gonna deck out the interior and build a dope sound set up.
                                air sus maybe if i get a job at another hospital cause of steep car ramps
                                and course, different wheels later on! LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X