No announcement yet.

Car Spotted thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello champagne merc driving past me @ Dan's alphington...thumbs up made me smile

also a guy came into my work later that night who looked like jarred's twin brother hahahha
    Like a glove

Comment

• saw a nice MKII Golf the other day, parked at the Bunnings/Officeworks car park on Gaffney St. Was red with BBS RS (couldn't tell if real or not).

Comment

• Saw this awesome Mercedes coupe (CLK i think) in someone drive in Sale. Slammed and cambered and best of all GOLD FOIL PAINT WITH MATCHING F40 STYLE MAGS. Nearly wet myself. Seen it before Lukey or Dylan?

Comment

• Will have been the queen street or eye candy or who ever car I'm guessing.
          Fake 3sdms, lots of diamonds? Ive seen it before but not down that way
          Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aussie_Crawl View Post
            Saw this awesome Mercedes coupe (CLK i think) in someone drive in Sale. Slammed and cambered and best of all GOLD FOIL PAINT WITH MATCHING F40 STYLE MAGS. Nearly wet myself. Seen it before Lukey or Dylan?
            I've seen that out near dandenong a few times. It looks horrible to be honest. Would of fit perfect in 2001 haha
            Originally posted by TRaNz
            omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Never seen it before!

Comment

• This one yeah?
                omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• hmm it looks quite decent (if gold is your thing) in the picture, maybe when i saw it it was just dirty, or maybe that photo was in its prime and it has gone bad since, who knows...

Comment

• Had another look. Its the Eye Candy one. Fake 3SDMs but didn't see the diamonds. On 'LOWDID' plates (ouch). Sorry for liking such an abomination but I'm a bit of a bling whore! It's classic 2001 like you say.

Comment

• Nam outside Deakin about 6pm or just after
                      Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• heheh heading home form work i tried peakin into the bottle shop to see if you inside
                        sigpic

Comment

• I don't work there anymore
                          I was heading inbound in joshs new 4x4

Comment

• Spotted checat in Carnegie, omg need a neck brace and probably new pants ><
                            sigpic

Comment

• Spotted Nam on the way home from 100mm.

Comment

• Spotted marcon, wearing the same shirt haha
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X