Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bagged LSB m3 / Cinnamon interior

Hey guys -
    Had a build thread going a while ago, but I'm pretty much done with my set up now so here are some picture of the final form.
    2001 bmw m3 coupe 6mt 176k miles
    airlift bags
    Csl Trunk , diffuser
    Csl Replica bumper + 1 piece cf lip
    Forcewerks USA side skirt extensions
    Carline CM6 Wheels, 18x10.5 and 18x12
    Swapped interior, I changed the carpet and dash to black + swapped in an OEM cinnamon interior as well.
    Renown Usa Steering Wheel

performance mods -
    AP Headers, Supersprint Section 1 and 2, Rouge Section 3 with 90mm tips
    UUC Short Shifter, Poly bushings, Shark Tune
    brigter (1 of 1)m3 (1 of 1)-5
    ultimate klasse 1 (1 of 1)
    Untitled

IG @anthonywhitesides

This should be in the showroom. It's pretty...and by showroom, I mean the part of the forum where you show off cars already built. This is for showing a build. But, the pretty stands.
    stanceworks: I don't really fit in.

Comment

I realized this after i posted it lol. damn it

Comment

Gawd I love Laguna Seca Blue so much. Your car looks great dude, props!

Comment

This thing is so rad, but yeah this belongs in showroom and take it from a "Builds" thread crawler that's a compliment lol. Was this the m3 that had the mirror that was falling off?

Originally posted by Stupid Kid
          I need the weed in advance i can't ride my bmx across the ocean unless im high

Comment

you should udate your original post... also whats going on with the 7 series you were building to tow as a tow rig?

ps: car looks awsome, as always

Comment

<3
              05' ZCP M3 | ig: @justin821

Comment

Originally posted by C2_mad View Post
                you should udate your original post... also whats going on with the 7 series you were building to tow as a tow rig?

ps: car looks awsome, as always
                Man, I meant to make this in the showcase forum, lol. And as for the 7, I ended up flipping it for a profit, buying a few more e46s and flipped them on the side as well. I just recently settled into another e38 740iL and id still like to see my vision out =)

Comment

Ha yea, I had the crooked mirror. Internals on it were busted up! I have since fixed that. The joys of keeping up with an old high miles car, am i right.

Comment

Originally posted by M3AN View Post
                    Man, I meant to make this in the showcase forum, lol. And as for the 7, I ended up flipping it for a profit, buying a few more e46s and flipped them on the side as well. I just recently settled into another e38 740iL and id still like to see my vision out =)

get that 7 sereies thread going man...love your work

Comment

Not that it wasn't before, but I wasn't sure if that point had quite gotten across.
                      stanceworks: I don't really fit in.

Comment

Working...
                      X