No announcement yet.

2002 VW Lupo Cambridge - JDO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honestly, I don't think you could have made a better wheel choice! They are perfect for the car!

Comment

Originally posted by DawsonLiri View Post
      Thanks man, you save me!
      Well I can understand, but I think the stock one are too soft, and when you cut them even more. I suggest you buy to short one, they are not too much expensive and I think you can save a lot compared to me, they came from England
      Yeah stocks are proper soft, have had a look into springs also, looks like they'll cost me about £100 for customs so not too bad!! Loving your Arosa tho dude!
      Bagged 2002 Lupo SE Project (Dead)
      1999 Polo 6N 1.4 CL Daily project

Instagram: @lewdeak

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro'z View Post
        Honestly, I don't think you could have made a better wheel choice! They are perfect for the car!
        I must admit i do love them, just fancy a change now!! Glad you like them tho!

Comment

Originally posted by Deaky97 View Post
          Yeah stocks are proper soft, have had a look into springs also, looks like they'll cost me about £100 for customs so not too bad!! Loving your Arosa tho dude!
          Yeah, I can say that £100 are very worth it!
          Thanks man, hope gonna looks good next year

Comment

My friend made up an awesome rendering for me yesterday, i cannot wait till the Lupo is sorted. Going the be breaking some necks hopefully hahaha

Comment

Are you going to have the indicators in the lower grill where the fogs are, or something else?

Comment

Originally posted by Nixxon View Post
                Are you going to have the indicators in the lower grill where the fogs are, or something else?
                Similar plan dude, basically i'm going to wire the indicators to the sidelamp circuit, then put the sidelamps in the lower fog valance. Nice and simple (i hope) indicators have to be a certain height over here too, due to UK laws if they are too low down i'll more than likely get done for it... Annoyingly

Comment

Have done quite a bit of work on the Lupo over the last week, mainly cleaning work...

Whole underside has been de-greased and cleaned up, bumpers have all been sent off for painting along with a few other bits, so it's all starting to cosmetically come together now

Meanwhile...

Bought a daily to make my life easier.

So it broke down yesterday in the middle of nowhere, but from the sound it made i knew what had just occurred. Basically listened to my wallet cry and around £400 get smashed up right in front of me...

Hell yeah. Tensioner bolt snapped off clean in the block. Oh and the water pump had let go.

Of the 16 valves 14 are destroyed. Sweet. So the money i got from the sale of my Turbines, rather than going on my splits will now be going on fixing this.. Gutted isn't the word.

Comment

So whats new?

[
                    URL=http://s1287.photobucket.com/user/Deaky97/media/IMG_9396_zpswjlpxz6u.jpg.html][/URL]

Well i got the Golf rebuilt. My Dad and a good friend seriously saved me here... i sorted the head out and they put the engine back together, managed to get the car back on the road in 5 days!

Oh, it's now on the deck too. I love it now, so much fun!!!

As for the Lupo...

I got my splits! They are a set of BBS RM Splits, 15' by 6.5 and 8.5. I am in love hahaha!

More soon!

Comment

Love it! What an awesome little car!

Comment

Originally posted by WaStateKillerBee View Post
                        Love it! What an awesome little car!
                        Cheers man! Appreciate it! I love it hahaha, had never imagined it'd come this far!

Comment

I love these little cars, it's a shame we don't get them in the states.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Originally posted by s t a y g o l d
                          and don't trash talk people, that's for hos at the club.
                          S4 Avant - Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by kittenpuncher View Post
                            I love these little cars, it's a shame we don't get them in the states.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            They missed a mark i think from not selling it over your way! Import one hahaha, a UK car in great condition will set you back as little as £700, same price as a new iPhone lol

Comment

So i did some more bits on the Lupo today...

Had a cheeky bev while i was at it...

That's my boot build 90% done! just got to get the wiring for the sub sorted, and some alterations too the frame and it should be good to go!!

Comment

oh mate those rear lips are doing bits, glad to see your golf was fixed too

Comment

Working...
                                X