• Originally posted by Mehowski View Post
    Go on then, Lewis... show the boys and girls the recent photos
    Only if you ask nicely x
    Bagged 2002 Lupo SE Project (Dead)
    1999 Polo 6N 1.4 CL Daily project

Instagram: @lewdeak

Comment

• We done.

Paint has been blended and now matches perfectly, rear end is set up properly, and it's now ready to drive. I've got a few little things to sort tonight/tomorrow such as trim but we're basically done! Still waiting on these bloody decals to arrive mind!!

Comment

• why are there stickers on the rear arch?
        Instagram - Benwalsh91

Comment

• next mod: delete the boot handle and fit in a mk5 VW badge/handle. love them.
          Instagram - Benwalsh91

Comment

• This Ben fella... he's talking sense you know.

Comment

• Originally posted by Benwalsh91 View Post
              why are there stickers on the rear arch?
              They've been on it for ages, was mainly as a joke so are coming off soon

Originally posted by Benwalsh91 View Post
              next mod: delete the boot handle and fit in a mk5 VW badge/handle. love them.
              MONEY BENOTHY I NEED MONEY

Originally posted by Mehowski View Post
              This Ben fella... he's talking sense you know.
              He is. He really is

Comment

• Re edited from last night as i wrote this when i was far past me bed time.

Stayed over last night to get the interior done. Seeing as i'm going with a partially stripped interior i made sense to make the wiring look half decent and hide it wherever possible.

First off boot, washer pipe removed, wiper motor loom deleted. Rear window heater cut and moved, as well as boot switch.

Washer pump relocated, piping removed and re fitted, then taped up in black felt (Didn't take pics duhhhh)

Pointless wire block removed

Build then cleaned again, not bad for all of a £37 build!

Tatty old seats are coming out next week, to be replaced with some MK1 Arosa Sport seats. I'd never seen a set until i bought these!

Loom now taped and tucked

My comical bonnet stay, don't forget to weld in bonnet stay brackets kids....

All i want now is my bloody decals!!!
                Last edited by Deaky97; 02-16-2018, 02:00 AM. Reason: Me Nan gave me one too many cups of Ovaltine

Comment

• Ahhhhh man this thing is so cool man, genuinely happy for you man!

The car has come a LONG way... I might just have to see if I can make a boot build for my e46.

Comment

• Looks so great man! Like I always say that color is amazing, but those wheels deserve at least half an inch at the front
                    Joke aside, is that a Mini steering wheels?

Comment

• Whats the crack with all the missing interior trim?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mehowski View Post
                        Ahhhhh man this thing is so cool man, genuinely happy for you man!

The car has come a LONG way... I might just have to see if I can make a boot build for my e46.
                        Cheers dude! Yeah you can do it with ease mate!

Originally posted by DawsonLiri View Post
                        Looks so great man! Like I always say that color is amazing, but those wheels deserve at least half an inch at the front
                        Joke aside, is that a Mini steering wheels?
                        Thankyou mate! hahaha, well i do have some 10mm spacers i've been thinking about trying... Yeah it is man! out of a MK2 Mini!

Originally posted by Minuki View Post
                        Whats the crack with all the missing interior trim?
                        Atm, i'm trying it out with a semi stripped interior, all the wires you can see pictured have either been hidden or taped, just seeing how i feel about it atm. I've got all the trim stored incase i change my mind about it Front door cards are missing due to the faxt i'm lazy and haven't finished trimming them yet hahaha

EDIT: Also getting new seats next week, they will be a lot more suiting to the whole stripped sort of idea
                        Last edited by Deaky97; 02-19-2018, 05:10 AM.

Comment

• So, covered just shy of 100 miles over the weekend. I'm amazed at how it doesn't actually drive like it's got RSJ's as suspension, not crashy or bouncy, drives smooth and isn't too difficult to live with, well, bar the frame banging which occurs occasionally.

I forgot how economical these are too, 100 miles has cost about 14 pence.

Plate will be going on soon. i don't like running it ghetto in the window, i just need to chuck my static plate on! Stickers are also all going bar my custom graphics and my Candy Showroom Banner, which i'm hoping will arrive this week!
                          Last edited by Deaky97; 02-19-2018, 05:11 AM.

Comment

• even though i like the bbs RM on the car

i think the ats cup's are way more classic

stance is perfect

Comment

• Originally posted by Deaky97 View Post
                              Thankyou mate! hahaha, well i do have some 10mm spacers i've been thinking about trying... Yeah it is man! out of a MK2 Mini!
                              I need one of those steering wheel! What adapter do you use, may I ask?
                              But dude, I don't remember if you already notch or not...

Comment

• Originally posted by Kris View Post
                                even though i like the bbs RM on the car

i think the ats cup's are way more classic

stance is perfect
                                Gotti Cups my dude

Love the stance atm, my subframe isn't tho hahaha

Originally posted by DawsonLiri View Post
                                I need one of those steering wheel! What adapter do you use, may I ask?
                                But dude, I don't remember if you already notch or not...
                                It's called a Mountney classic mate! Adapter is custim made, designed to fit a Momo 6x70 Boss!

Oh yeah it's notched dude! it's a few pages back

Comment

Working...
                                X