2002 VW Lupo Cambridge - JDO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mehowski View Post
    this is actually really excited not gonna lie, killa progress. Looking forward to grabbing a beer at Ultimate Stance!
    Going mega well mate, on a roll atm. Providing i can get hold of a battery, it'l be back up and running today. Dad's been a god send on this with sorting the engine! Yeah likewise mate, will be good to catch up! (More like 6+ beers)
    Bagged 2002 Lupo SE Project (Dead)
    1999 Polo 6N 1.4 CL Daily project

Instagram: @lewdeak

Comment

• So, i've had a go at measuring wheel dimensions. Image wheels seem happy with the measurements i've taken so they're now drawing them up!

Untitled

Untitled

The head is now also back on and it's running fine! well happy! Also bagged myself stainless a decat manifold!

Untitled

Untitled

Out for paint tomorrow too! We're getting there!!

Comment

• Fuck yeah lewis

Comment

Fuck yeah lewis
          Fuck yeah.

I've now also fitted a lovely stainless decat manifold for MEGA POWER gains. And noise. lots of it. All parts are now out for paint, AND i've even found some bonnet hinges! Finally getting somewhere with this basket

Comment

• Yes... so much win ��

Comment

• Originally posted by Bert75 View Post
              Yes... so much win ��
              Are you going to sell me your wheels yet?

Comment

• I've sold them :-( I've bought 16 inch BBS :p
                If you'll look in the dutch part of the forum you can find my project.

Comment

• I love these little VWs wish we had them here in the states.
                  Originally posted by s t a y g o l d
                  and don't trash talk people, that's for hos at the club.
                  S4 Avant - Build Thread

Comment

• Originally posted by Bert75 View Post
                    I've sold them :-( I've bought 16 inch BBS :p
                    If you'll look in the dutch part of the forum you can find my project.
                    I feel betrayed. What BBS's have you gone with? I'll go and check your thread out!

Comment

• Originally posted by kittenpuncher View Post
                      I love these little VWs wish we had them here in the states.
                      Hahaha, trust me i wish we had half the stuff you guys have over here

They'd fit in over in the states tbf! I'm sure once they're 25 years old people will start importing them!!

Comment

• Had a bash on the lupo over the last few hours, got some of the wiring issues sorted and fitted my new speakers. Swapped out my 220w Alpine speakers for some new 280w Alpine speakers instead. Fitted actual speaker rings too instead of some washers, screws and blue tac.

Then onto the wiring issue, that being the loom was about 4 inches too short to reach the drivers side lamp, so i've now extended that.

Roughly 5 inches added in

Then tidied it up with some nice conduit like you'd find out the factory, and it all runs along nicely now

Comment

• Absolutely lovely job my man. Impressed with your electrics knowledge. My electrical knowledge stretches to just about swapping over batteries in my flat's fire alarm but other than that...

Comment

Absolutely lovely job my man. Impressed with your electrics knowledge. My electrical knowledge stretches to just about swapping over batteries in my flat's fire alarm but other than that...
                            Cheers dude! Anything on this car to do with electrics i’ve done myself! All fairly self explanatory when you get some base skill with it! Hahaha, student problems eh

Comment

• Nice big chunk of work done and out the way this weekend thanks to my mate Kez!

In trade for repairing some of the wiring on his van, he's built an awesome frame for my false floor!! Saved me hours!! God send having a friend who's a joiner hahaha!

All of my splits are now split too, i just need some 1.5" lips (SOMEONE SELL ME SOME)

Also going for quite a different paint colour on the rims, but i'm very confident it's actually going to work, very well....

Untitled

Not even going to attempt to spell the colour, but they're going to be a very similar shade to that of that red model Porsche of my friends.

Comment

• Dude you're crazy, fix my wiring too

Comment

Working...
                                X