I built a really nice set of BBS RS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I built a really nice set of BBS RS

I don't know if this is the right section or not. I posted some photos of my wheel collection and builds previously in my car thread, but these IMO deserve their own thread that I wanted to share with You guys.

I've really outdone myself on these, they started life as a set of BBS RS001 and 047 centers from 7x15 ET25 and ET38 wheels. I converted them to 16" using modified OZ Fittipaldi parts from small center 16" wheels that are made to fit the bolt pattern but not the inner diameter.

Final specs are:

8.5x16 ET19 - 2" lip, sandwich mounted center, 6" barrel
    9x16 ET12.5 - 2.5" lip, sandwich mounted center, 6" barrel
    4x100 OEM centers (no redrill), all OEM BBS hardware refinished and restored, OZ modified lips and barrels.

This is the ultimate BMW E30 set of RS wheels if you don't count the original 003, 073 and 074 BBS version of the small center 16" wheels that are rare and expensive to begin with.

All these parts are 20-25 years old and restored in house by myself, nothing new went into this build. If anyone wants any help with restorations feel free to ask me anything. I love to see old stuff shine like new again. I don't consider myself the best in the business but I believe I can help with advice for sure.

Looks good

Comment

These are sweet!
      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/imag...es/cruisin.gif

Comment

Classic wheel! Very nice build.

Comment

Good stuff man!

Comment

Bump for a similar set I built.

UfheFm3.jpg
            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/imag...es/cruisin.gif

Comment

Originally posted by a112 View Post
              I don't know if this is the right section or not. I posted some photos of my wheel collection and builds previously in my car thread, but these IMO deserve their own thread that I wanted to share with You guys.

I've really outdone myself on these, they started life as a set of BBS RS001 and 047 centers from 7x15 ET25 and ET38 wheels. I converted them to 16" using modified OZ Fittipaldi parts from small center 16" wheels that are made to fit the bolt pattern but not the inner diameter.

Final specs are:

8.5x16 ET19 - 2" lip, sandwich mounted center, 6" barrel
              9x16 ET12.5 - 2.5" lip, sandwich mounted center, 6" barrel
              4x100 OEM centers (no redrill), all OEM BBS hardware refinished and restored, OZ modified lips and barrels.

This is the ultimate BMW E30 set of RS wheels if you don't count the original 003, 073 and 074 BBS version of the small center 16" wheels that are rare and expensive to begin with.

All these parts are 20-25 years old and restored in house by myself, nothing new went into this build. If anyone wants any help with restorations feel free to ask me anything. I love to see old stuff shine like new again. I don't consider myself the best in the business but I believe I can help with advice for sure.
              How did you polish the center caps?
              Check out our Instagram
              Registered Ebay user since 2016

Comment

Dam looks great!! Im omw to that as well but im working with 15's, shout out to wheel flip for doing black friday deals on wheel lips!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X