Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

StanceWorks Melbourne; The meet and greet.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by private_numero View Post
    Theres going to be a lot of meets going around that weekend here in australia and overseas
    All I can say is, you wont want to miss this meet.
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Originally posted by INDOMI View Post
      ^^hey reece cant wait to see everything on the car, still bloody miss my old camry, shouldntve sold it. what wheels are thinking of getting next? coilovers still running good? they go pretty damn low yeah? haha yeah everythings been good man, still needs to get small bits and pieces installed on the e46. Not sure if i wanna keep it and buy more parts or sell it haha are you coming to sw meet?
      Haha yeah the camrys are a solid built car. Its very rare that you encounter a problem with these. Im thinking of getting a set of wheels that have a bit more of an aggressive stance. Still got my eyes pealed across all the forums i can think of that would have 5x114.3 wheels for sale. Still want the black spoke and chrome lip look. Should of bought your old set when i had the chance! haha. Yeah coilovers are going good mate, but im thinking of replacing the springs and putting some bags in there in the future now. But only after i get my new wheels ofcourse.

Thats good to hear everything is well man. I say finish all your plans on the e46 before you even think about selling it. Keep us up to date with your build! Whats planned next?

Yeah ill be going to the sw meet, but ill probably park away from everyone. Car is no where near as stanced as everyone here (yet) unless somehow i dig up some spacers that i could use for that day. But atm, im just riding low haha. But ill be armed with an SLR that day to take plenty of flicks

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
      All I can say is, you wont want to miss this meet.
      oooo yeahhh!! btw oxer, you going to the jdmst meet the friday prior to this?
      Last edited by private_numero; 09-09-2010, 07:39 PM.

Comment

Doubt it dude... Work friday nights...

Comment

Working Friday + Saturday nights = shittest haha

Comment

2 weeks

Comment

Going to be a good one! just hoping wheels are ready for the meet....

Comment

i want some spacers for the meet, make my wheels not so sunk lol

Comment

+1 on that. I need me some spacers too

Comment

Location details have been PM'd out.....

Comment

Count me in

Comment

yo daniel, sounds great, my mate wilson should be coming with his turbo accord too, ill forward him the details of the place. just letting you know bro.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by namtaro View Post
                          yo daniel, sounds great, my mate wilson should be coming with his turbo accord too, ill forward him the details of the place. just letting you know bro.
                          i dun mean to sound offensive bro, but shouldnt you ask first before forwarding?

Comment

Originally posted by namtaro View Post
                            Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                            i dun mean to sound offensive bro, but shouldnt you ask first before forwarding?

Lukey I invited Wilson in person at Auto salon and at a 3tz meet, Its all good bro

Thats fine Nam! Thanks for passng on the info to him like I asked! His accord looks soo good in person, Even the non honda heads will love it.

Comment

ahok. just thought id make sure

Comment

really looking forward to this. I was meant to be putting my car in to the workshop last week to figour out my power loss issues, but bailed because of the ozhonda meet. then I was meant to be putting it in next week, but I am holding off for this meet Car still drives perfectly fine, just losing a bit of power for some reason... :/

Keen as.
                                Originally posted by TRaNz
                                omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

Working...
                                X