Clear All

Niceeeee
    Alberto

www.lanciatimotorclub.com

Instagram : abe.lanciati

AE86 build thread
    http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=92372

Comment

This is awesome! I've always loved those wheels and thought they were under used, I think they're a perfect fit on there.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

Dude this thing is nuts! I need one. That thing looks like the ultimate adventure vehicle and those wheels suite it perfectly. Extremely jealous.

Originally posted by Stupid Kid
        I need the weed in advance i can't ride my bmx across the ocean unless im high

Comment

ok this is fucking rad

Comment

I'm a Honda nerd at heart and I've never seen one of these on this side of the pond. Very cool.
            BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
            Originally posted by Ollie
            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

Thanks guys!

Originally posted by rice4life View Post
              This thing has a p8r head right? If so, that's the best flowing non v-tec B series head out there. Shave the head and add a thinner head gasket to bump the compression up and you'll get some pretty nice gains. There are also quite a lot of cam options for these, or you could regrind the stock ones as these engines were meant for good fuel economy on crap gas(low lift/duration cams, low CR). Best of luck, when I was in high school I helped build up a 150fwhp p8r high comp block integra and it was definitely the most satisfying build I've ever been a part of.

Does this thing use the standard B series intake mani setup and exhaust mani?
              I believe it does have the p8r head, it's definitely the high compression b20b. it also seems to have the standard b-series exhaust manifold, but has the very tall c-rv style intake manifold. A mild cam would be pretty cool!

finally managed to get a proper size comparison with a 1st gen Scion Xb

Finally got around to installing a radio that works in Canada, as well as some new speakers

Slept in the toaster for the first time! it's actually not bad at all asides from a slight difference in height between front and back seats

The front of the van looked a little off without a front plate, so I spent some time on photoshop and recreated the plate they show in the brochures and had it custom printed.

Cruised up to Edmonton for the 780 Season Opener Meet, and naturally stole some photos of the toaster from DodoLogic

Bought an ARC intake chamber that I believe is for a b18. plans are to polish it up and modify it to work with my engine bay.

The Volk wheels I had bought were proving to be a real pain to try and restore, I couldn't seem to get them back to their original semi polished state thanks to all the corrosion and pitting.

so instead of fully mirror polishing them I opted for powdercoating.

(Yes I mountain bike quite a bit , not just some goofy rack for show)

And Finally, I got my Defi gauge cluster installed. the black square in the middle is a screen which will be running HKS Camp as well as a backup camera very shortly

till next time
              Last edited by Randomofodication; 06-13-2017, 03:19 PM.
              1999 SL2 Saturn Build rip
              1998 EK hatch Civic Build

Comment

So glad to see an update on this, I love it.
                Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

Originally posted by hinrichs View Post
                  So glad to see an update on vigrx plus this, I love it.
                  Me too! Looks like a fun ride.
                  Last edited by Esslinger; 08-20-2019, 08:11 AM.

Comment

this is awesome! love it on the volks.
                    Instagram - Benwalsh91

Comment

Pls more!
                      I use the term "honda toaster" referring to ep3 civics but this is by far the most toaster-ish honda I've ever seen

FB: @DumbassCarCrew - IG: @fruttolo_dumbasscrew

Comment

Love this so much!

Comment

I'm in love with this thing.
                          I want one!!

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

This thing is the coolest ever!
                            Damn it, now I want to import one

Comment

Working...
                            X