Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 190Evan View Post
    Your fenders look realllllly pulled
    Well yeah, how else you gonna fit 17x9 ET1 and 17x11 ET15 under stock arches
    But probably making some changes to the fenders after the summer. Just want to get the car rolling right now, currently the plan states it's going to happen on Sunday.

Building a W124 Benz

Comment

Got the car painted, well yeah it's nothing great and I'm getting the car re-welded before the winter and maybe even resprayed to some extent before the next season. But I'm happy af with the fitment so far. Pictures don't do the justice regarding the fitment so hopefully I'll get a photoshoot done soon.

Building a W124 Benz

Comment

Okay this thing looks proper.

Originally posted by Stupid Kid
        I need the weed in advance i can't ride my bmx across the ocean unless im high

Comment

Finally got my Nardi Torino steering wheel mounted. It's much better looking than the factory W124 Pre-Facelift non-airbag steering wheel, also smaller in diameter making it comfortable to drive as a daily car.

Building a W124 Benz

Comment

Sweet wheel! Is the horn button from another model or is there supposed to be a center pad or something? Looks like the horn is sticking out a bit.

Comment

Yes, there is center metal ring that should fit between the horn and the wheel center. But as the Nardi was made for an Audi, the holes in the center metal ring are one size smaller and they are also threaded. I have to clean up the metal ring and re-thread the holes so it would fit. But it's currently a small problem, so I will take care of it in the near future.
              As seen on this picture, I do have the metal ring.

Building a W124 Benz

Comment

That fittment! I love it!

Comment

Some better pictures that are not phone pictures. On pictures it looks good, but in reality needs an overspray

Building a W124 Benz

Comment

That rear fitment looking good!! What tire size do you use in 17x11?

Comment

Originally posted by jorgen View Post
                      some better pictures that are not phone pictures. On pictures it looks good, but in reality needs an overspray
                      bring it back!!!!
                      Your mom says hi. =)

Comment

X2

W123 BUILD

500SEL BUILD

Comment

Working...
                        X