Thread: Airlift v2 Issue, Compressor won't come on. HELP

Exclamation Airlift v2 Issue, Compressor won't come on. HELP

long story short i bought a buddies V2 3/8" setup a while back and installed it a few days ago. it worked fine for a while but yesterday i hopped in my car to head to work and my compressor didn't come on. my tank psi was at 50, my minimum is set to 140. i switched out compressors had the same issue. the controller works fine no error messages, fuses appear to be good as well. I have 10 v from the power wire leaving the relay so i know that the management is sending power to the compressor. The compressor still works if i directly connect it to the battery. i'm really confused. Car airs up and down fine if i fill the tank with my garage compressor. I sent and email to airlift about 2 day ago but didn't get a reply. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Car is a 2003 mk4 gti.

Stance Works is the best site for Automotive lovers as well as all those who are interested in in this field check over here. Many Automobile based discussions are carried out here. Here they have requested fo9r a support for compressor based issue. Thanks a lot for sharing.