Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BMW E36 318ti Compact se Steel Blue - BBS Content!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Earl View Post
    Anything new?
    Hey Earl, yeah bud I've picked up quite a few "new/old" things recently for the car, just a few more things to collect then I've a rather large update to do

The breaker who I sold my cars to at the start of 2016 still had a lot of my parts sitting in storage, being Compact items they weren't in high demand, luckily I've managed to pick up my genuine AC Schnitzer roof spoiler, the M sport kit (front bumper, skirts and rear bumper) that was on my estoril blue TI, the 323ti rear bumper diffuser and the item im most pleased to get again, my Max Velocity front splitter

All items are at my sprayers and im having my own touches added to them, you will see in the update (smoooooooooooottttthhhhh) lol
    My BMW E36 318ti Steel Blue Compact build thread -
    http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=88271

Comment

Nice=) Are you throwing on the fuel door at that time too?
      95 318ti & 96 328is

Compact Build Thread

Follow me on instagram: earlmeyeriii

Comment

all this tidying is making me so happy, and im happy to hear you also got your rare parts back!

Comment

glad to see this coming together.

I have a genuine AC roof spoiler for a compact, it came as part of a set with that boot spoiler I bought. didn't know if they was worth anything, I was just going to throw it away
          Instagram - Benwalsh91

Comment

Originally posted by Benwalsh91 View Post

I have a genuine AC roof spoiler for a compact, it came as part of a set with that boot spoiler I bought. didn't know if they was worth anything, I was just going to throw it away
            They're worth quite a bit lol
            95 318ti & 96 328is

Compact Build Thread

Follow me on instagram: earlmeyeriii

Comment

Originally posted by Benwalsh91 View Post

Rule #1 of throwing car parts away: Don't throw car parts away

Comment

I've always had a soft spot for the BMW 3-Series compact. They kind of grew on me.
                Yours is looking insane, keep up the nice work man, def. following this thread!

Comment

Working...
                X