Blown BRZ Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by laextreme5 View Post
    Sorry to here about the issues. What size wheel and tires are you running? Trying to get an idea how mine will look ( i have a silver brz as well)
    These were 17x9 et~15 ish with 215/45's in the front and 225/45's in the rear. Fronts poked a lot with no added camber, but the rears were perfect IMO.

Comment

uhhhhh. so this is how she looks now..been a rough year or so. wheel fell off taking my fender with it, hit a curb and trashed by passenger side wheels, was in limp mode for like 5 months. I did however pick up an authentic rocketbunny v1 kit for $300, so that'll be going on once I clean it up and relip these wheels.

Attached Files

Comment

Jeez, sounds like there is a loose gasket between the seat and the steering wheel.
        Instagram: @Eurow

Comment

Originally posted by MikeyRa View Post
          Jeez, sounds like there is a loose gasket between the seat and the steering wheel.
          Reminds me a lot of a PEBCAK error in IT

OP, if you can keep this together it'll look real good

Comment

Originally posted by nishy View Post
            Reminds me a lot of a PEBCAK error in IT

OP, if you can keep this together it'll look real good
            hopefully i can. I really have everything to finish it besides a few key things.

Originally posted by MikeyRa View Post

hey man..only the curb was my fault technically

not too far from done, just need new lips, fender, prep kit, and wrap. hopefully nothing else happens in the meantime

Comment

3 trashed cars? dude slow down before you hurt someone!

Comment

lol, ex totaled the mk5. understeer and being an idiot totaled the mk6. this one's been a learning experience and i'm definitely not being dumb anymore.

Comment

Working...
                X