sigpic
    Intro;
    http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...19#post1598619

Comment

Thanks guys I really appreciate your kind words

Comment

Loving the 190 man

Comment

Looks very good, how are you adjusting your ride height? Coilovers? Different Springs? Cutting Coils?

Comment

Originally posted by carmaniac37 View Post
            Looks very good, how are you adjusting your ride height? Coilovers? Different Springs? Cutting Coils?
            I have cut w124 300d springs and I'm just changing rubber on top of springs( currently removed it in the back and upfront there are ones with 3 notches)

Comment

Originally posted by Fila View Post
              I have cut w124 300d springs and I'm just changing rubber on top of springs( currently removed it in the back and upfront there are ones with 3 notches)
              How many coils did you have to cut? I have an H&R cup kit which sits very low in the front. It needed spacing blocks to raise it back up. I have a set of E420 springs to replace them with but I'm not sure how many coils I should start with.

Comment

Update

There wasn´t new updates because the car was all lifted and put back to stock and then off to the bodyshop for its sills to be replaced and repaired.

That lasted longer than expected…

After all that it was time to pass the MOT, when MOT passed it was time do bring it back

Here is how it sits now

Lower 1cm all around but still need to work on getting my fronts lower

Enjoy new images from my friend @2step.jpg on IG

Now saving up for new front suspension and few extra goodies and to finally repaint trunk

Comment

Long time no see

Since last time car got lower and is sitting on freshly refinished Brabus Monoblock IIs

Also car is currently again in pieces.

Currently refreshing M104 2.8 engine + 5 speed trans and soon dropping them in

Sorry for image heavy post

Comment

Dang it looks good on those 3 spokes.

Comment

3 spokes for the win!! theres a set of chrome monoblocks near me for sale, i want them just to collect, love those wheels!

Instagram: @half_lung

Comment

Working...
                      X