• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New wheels look perfect.

Comment

Wow, wheels looks great!

Originally posted by Fila View Post
      Also does anyone know will 195/45 stretch just a little bit on 7.5 or it won´t stretch at all?
      I don't know how much stretch you're searching, but this is 195/45 on 7.5 wheel

But with your ride height are gonna looks amazing

If not 195/40 are the one

But you're gonna need more low

Comment

Well I don't want to run 40 profile tyre so 45 profile needs to do it. If it will rub in the back ill probably somehow adjust the height so it doesn't lol. Thanks for info and pictures

Comment

Well I don't want to run 40 profile tyre so 45 profile needs to do it. If it will rub in the back ill probably somehow adjust the height so it doesn't lol. Thanks for info and pictures
          No problem man.
          If you don't want to run /40 but you want some stretch you can try some 175/50 maybe.

Comment

Can't run anything narrower than 195 legally here and I prefer little bit of a meat so if it will rub on 195 I'll adjust stance according to that. Thanks anyway

Comment

Camber makes anything work.
              2 328i e36's
              Saabaru linear 2.5na
              Various projects.
              sigpic
              Intro;
              http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...19#post1598619

Comment

Originally posted by Quillhill36 View Post
                Camber makes anything work.
                Can't argue with that

Comment

Can't run anything narrower than 195 legally here and I prefer little bit of a meat so if it will rub on 195 I'll adjust stance according to that. Thanks anyway
                  I didn't know, pardon

Well at least you can choose between different size...

Comment

So few days ago I finally took my time and cleaned the wheels completely and wetsanded all the light scratches but forgot to take any pictures.

But really exciting news is that I found really cheap tires in the right size and exactly the same brand which I wanted to buy so tires are mounted and wheels are on the car.Also they stretched just how I needed and wanted them to do.

I was hoping for a little bit more poking rear fitment but this is fine and I did not have to roll the fenders. Fronts need to go lower and need 10mm spacer so I ordered spacers so expect it lower in the front very soon.

Also this is the height in the back without anyone in the car
                    Last edited by Fila; 10-20-2018, 11:56 AM.

Comment

Friend of mine took few quick photos of me rolling on new wheels

After seeing this photos I think I'll go with 30mm spacer in the back for wider stance

Comment

man those wheels look good on there, like that there

Comment

Nice, you need some camber at the front to match the rear in my opinion.

Comment

Car looks great! I agree; those wheels are perfect. Well done. Any videos of it?

Comment

New Update

Car was lowered upfront(1 coil cut)

After that my front spacers finally came. Installed them was absolutely stoked on the fitment but as soon as I turned the wheel I was disappointed. It was rubbing heavily so I tried rolling fenders but it almost did not help at all because my tire has big sidewall without stretch.
                              To solve that problem I had 3 choices:
                              1.Raise the car and keep the spacers (no way)
                              2.Keep it at the same height and lose the spacers = sunken in fitment
                              3.Keep it at this height, keep the spacers but add camber

You can be sure I have chosen option number 3. Now I don't rub, I am still kind of low upfront and have matching camber front and rear DDD but only minus is that I still have kind of sunken in fitment upfront(gotta learn to live with it for a while).

Anyway here are some fresh photos of the car

Gotta say that underside definitely felt that offroading as I was scraping all the way to the spot

And here is new side profile shot with new height

Hope You guys like new update and pictures and look foward to new updates in the future

Comment

looks so good

Comment

Working...
                                X