No announcement yet.

Project TRD Pony

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As some of you guys remember I had a cad file for a shifter bracket. I finally received the bracket back from cnc machining. I was able to retain the factory dust boot lip as well. Overall I'm pretty pleased with it.

Here are the results:

Comment

Great update! That shifter mount is beautiful

Comment

Very nice!

Comment

Finished molding the vent into the stock hood and added aerocatch latches. It will look a lot better once the hood has some color on it.

Comment

Yessss. The bonnet looks a ton better already!

Keen to see more updates

Comment

Looks great! Although I personally wouldn't put the boot over the reverse lockout, one because it will inhibit fuctionality and two you want everybody to know it's a getrag
              sigpic
              Follow Me on TikTok & IG: Eric_Thiergood

Comment

This is too cool

Originally posted by Stupid Kid
                I need the weed in advance i can't ride my bmx across the ocean unless im high

Comment

Originally posted by EricT93 View Post
                  Looks great! Although I personally wouldn't put the boot over the reverse lockout, one because it will inhibit fuctionality and two you want everybody to know it's a getrag
                  Yeah, I'm not leaving it like that. It was just a test fit, I have to add some velcro and a slit to get the boot around the shifter like the mkiv's do.

Comment

I'm a Ford guy at heart, so as much as it hurts to see you pull a 302, this is shaping up to be an awesome build. You definitely know what you're doing, I'm excited to see how it comes out.

And how much slower it is with two fewer cylinders haha.
                    1949 Ford F1 Build:
                    http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=93274

Comment

Having built a few of the mkivs supra at a shop I worked at, 380hp with just a downpipe and intake I think I'll be just fine in the power department. Eventually, I'll move to a small single turbo and shoot for 800hp. If I ever get the 302 itch, I can just jump into my brother 94 gt with a procharged 302.

Comment

Originally posted by TRD Pony View Post
                        Having built a few of the mkivs supra at a shop I worked at, 380hp with just a downpipe and intake I think I'll be just fine in the power department. Eventually, I'll move to a small single turbo and shoot for 800hp. If I ever get the 302 itch, I can just jump into my brother 94 gt with a procharged 302.
                        I was just messing with you. I'm not particularly familiar with Supra's, but I know their reputation for making big power. It's nice to see something different!
                        1949 Ford F1 Build:
                        http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=93274

Comment

Well, I have wrapped up the intercooler endtanks and have finished mounting the intercooler to the car now. While the endtanks might not be twins turbo quality, I can say that I have learned a new craft and they should flow pretty well. The core is a garret 12x24x4.5

Just finished up my intercooler piping and I am fairly pleased with the results. Moving that much closer to pulling the motor back out to freshen up and paint the engine bay.

I finished smoothing in the hood vent and added a bit of paint so it looks a lot better. I also decided to strip down the engine bay and paint the engine bay the color that I will eventually want to paint the whole car.

And the final thing added to the mix...

Complete full tilt boogie package along with a diff cover and MM coilover kit.

Added some gold heat barrier on the exhaust side of the engine bay.

Comment

Helllzzzzzzz yeah!!!

Comment

Awesome build!
                              F30 320i from Brazil...

Comment

yessss! nice man!

Comment

Working...
                                X