No announcement yet.

My old Honda - NA1 NSX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just gone through the whole thread and nothing disappointed man!
    The attention to detail you have taken this too is sick man, defo going to be keeping an eye on this thread.

Bad ass NSX and Build

BMW E36 Touring Sport - http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=76178
    Instagram: @Vish399

Comment

• Originally posted by AtlantisTouring View Post
      Just gone through the whole thread and nothing disappointed man!
      The attention to detail you have taken this too is sick man, defo going to be keeping an eye on this thread.

Bad ass NSX and Build

Thanks bud. It means a lot sorry it's so long and you have to go through some much rambling on my part but well done for putting up with it till the end

Comment

• Good stuff man, digging the CV Pro table as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by electricalbox View Post
          Good stuff man, digging the CV Pro table as well.
          thanks bud

I can never remember if they are cv-pro or GRC

Comment

• So happy when I see an update from you! Love the attention to detail.

Comment

• Originally posted by becausephilchow View Post
              So happy when I see an update from you! Love the attention to detail.
              lol thanks chap, I too, am a sucker for a good build thread, so I'm glad you consider this one

Comment

• Top notch work sir! Looking forward to future updates.

Comment

• LOL at the title, definitely wasn't expecting this but I'm more than pleased. I vote the Cr Kai's to go back on but that's just me. It could just be the color because I love dark bronze with black it just looks so aggressive. This build is super rad so far and I love that you're documenting everything! Keep it up man I am sub'd

Originally posted by Stupid Kid
                  I need the weed in advance i can't ride my bmx across the ocean unless im high

Comment

• Originally posted by Bimmerteck View Post
                    Top notch work sir! Looking forward to future updates.
                    thank you very much

Originally posted by 190Evan View Post
                    LOL at the title, definitely wasn't expecting this but I'm more than pleased. I vote the Cr Kai's to go back on but that's just me. It could just be the color because I love dark bronze with black it just looks so aggressive. This build is super rad so far and I love that you're documenting everything! Keep it up man I am sub'd
                    yeah I liked the works too, its just that style of wheel requires a slight concave to look nice, and on the front there is not enough room to run a low offset wheel.

Plus, I need 18" up front for my new bigger brakes

Comment

• speaking of which, here are the new calipers.

Also they get the award for the most package per item that I've ever seen.

a crisp high five to the person who guesses what they are from :P

Last edited by hkz286; 01-05-2017, 07:32 AM.

Comment

• 2001 BMW 560i 6.0 LSx/T56 SOLD

2000 Corvette Hardtop FRC

Comment

• +1 for Porsche.

This thread is so incredibly satisfying to read through, coming from someone who is incredibly detail-oriented. Amazing work, and incredible dedication.
                          BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                          Originally posted by Ollie
                          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• [quote=nsogiba;1563089]

Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                            +1 for Porsche.

This thread is so incredibly satisfying to read through, coming from someone who is incredibly detail-oriented. Amazing work, and incredible dedication.
                            lol nope not quite, ill give you a hint. The calipers are completely OEM, I haven't changed a thing on them, they are straight out of the box bought from a part number :P

and thanks for the kind words, I like to read build threads like that so I figured i would try and detail mine as such

Comment

• I believe theyre from the new NSX
                              E36 Bonnie

Comment

• Originally posted by royalife View Post
                                I believe theyre from the new NSX

Comment

Working...
                                X