Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh my god please yes I love it.

Comment

• I'm a huge fan of rear wings myself too, I love it!

Just need the rest of the aero to tie it in nicely though.

Comment

• If you're looking for opnions... I'll buck the trend and say no. Having the original wing bits on the rear quarters still looks odd. Like an R33 with no factory wing.

The wing itself and the story behind it is cool though.

Comment

• +1 for the wing! I think it looks great but if you could widen the mounting points and make it attach to the original wing attachment point I think it would look even better. There's another NSX from marvelous garage on here and I believe he has a different wing? I'll see if I can find what I am thinking of.

Originally posted by Stupid Kid
          I need the weed in advance i can't ride my bmx across the ocean unless im high

Comment

• That new spoiler is something else, it just looks so right on this car, fantastic addition
            My BMW E36 318ti Steel Blue Compact build thread -
            http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=88271

Comment

• firstly, I think I have decided against the wing, I think the story of its origins is cooler than how it looks on the car

also the keen eyed amongst you will have noticed that photobucket have well and truly fucked me over.

I'm not paying $400 a year to cave to photobuckets ransom, so will have to move all the images to another service and rebuild the build thread as it were. Hell even it was a reasonable figure, I wouldn't pay it after this mafia-esque business practice. I don't mind paying for a service, not at all, I object to being strong armed though.

Apologies for the cock up but its kind of out of my hands and will try and get it back up and running as soon as I can.
              Last edited by hkz286; 07-04-2017, 07:53 AM.

Comment

• what a shame. I was really enjoying this thread. This is 1 of probably 4 or 5 threads I follow on various forums that was decimated by Photobucket.

I hope you rehost everything - I do really follow your progress.

2001 BMW 560i 6.0 LSx/T56 SOLD

2000 Corvette Hardtop FRC

Comment

• Well all the photos are gone so I'm going to say this thread is dead

Photobucket is so slow and crammed with bloatware that I got wound up and hit the wrong button. Poof! All images gone. I was in the middle of downloading everything to re-host on another site as well.

All the work I've ever done on that car has disappeared in a flash.

Comment

• I **** photobucket.

Comment

• Originally posted by white out View Post
                      I **** photobucket.
                      amen brother,

I'm trying to retrieve as many photos from my phone as possible but they have all been deleted at one time or another so using recovery software. The quality isn't great and I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to root my phone to get everything possible, so probably not worth rebuilding the thread

thanks everyone who followed, and for all the nice comments and genuine interest

Comment

• Never thought Forums like this would die because of Spam and this crap '3rd party hosting fee' of Photobucket.

RIP internet

I cannot even retrieve my old images unless I remove all the embedded links EVERYWHERE on the internet? This is ridiculous.
                        Last edited by loekaaz; 07-10-2017, 04:44 AM.
                        Lucas
                        Daily: 2004 Pontiac GTO. . . . . . . . . Daily Econobox: 2009 Mini Clubman Cooper
                        Originally posted by LCG
                        High 21! It's like a high 5 but includes both hands, both feet and a boner.

Comment

• updates???

Comment

Working...
                          X