Thank you Seat, for the worst name a car could have

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really love this arosa/lupo's.

Why dont you put him on the three spokes? Really love the look of them on the car

Comment

Originally posted by DiegoMasid13 View Post
      So clean! Really like it.
      Thank you

Originally posted by ruittie View Post
      Really love this arosa/lupo's.

Why dont you put him on the three spokes? Really love the look of them on the car
      Thanks man!

I didn't put the because the were too big, 17 on this car is way over, and in Italy is illegal

Comment

Originally posted by DawsonLiri View Post
        Thank you

Thanks man!

I didn't put the because the were too big, 17 on this car is way over, and in Italy is illegal
        Thought they were 16's! Didn't know they will be illigal!

Comment

Originally posted by ruittie View Post
          Thought they were 16's! Didn't know they will be illigal!
          Don't tell me about that, useless law, I cannot even mount 15 wheels, and this is a reason why I sell the Ronal

Comment

Sooo, sometime I don’t came here

After I sell my old wheels I didn’t nothing to this car, except driving it a lot.

After many swear for the (not) so usual maintenance (third ABS sensor that this bitch brake me)

A moment of madness improvising a drift car

And after al the km, the tires were shot (maybe because I didn’t do an alignment in a year and half of coilovers?)

So, thanks to the spring weather down here, it was time to use this wheels

And stop. Probably this is the end, I enjoy like this for a while (maybe I reinstall the Team instead of the Tuner for one last time) then it’s gonna back to stock, so I can focus on something else...

Thanks to my brother for the last 2 photo and to all my friends for the endless support.

P.S.: I tried the wheels on this car I found in my garage...

Comment

brutta come la fame

Comment

Originally posted by boiddopa View Post
                brutta come la fame
                Severo ma giusto

Comment

this is hella fuego my brother, will be sad to see this lil car go but I have definitely spotted an E30 in there somewhere o.o

Comment

Sad to see it go, it was looking pretty sick. That E30's gonna be tight, though. I really admire your dedication to this lifestyle, with the laws where you are and all- keep on doin' what you're doin'.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mehowski View Post
                      this is hella fuego my brother, will be sad to see this lil car go but I have definitely spotted an E30 in there somewhere o.o
                      Thanks man, and is little bit older than E30...

Originally posted by BozoBubble View Post
                      Sad to see it go, it was looking pretty sick. That E30's gonna be tight, though. I really admire your dedication to this lifestyle, with the laws where you are and all- keep on doin' what you're doin'.
                      Really appreciate man! Yeah we keep doing it even if the risk is high!
                      Check out our page if you want to see more this is illegal stuff

Comment

Yeah, still have this piece of crap. I drive it a lot and everywhere and didn't any mods because I starting to like it... maybe.

So here there are some new photos

I needed to change my foglight but when I dismounted the front bumper I found a surprise

Thank you P.O.

Anyway wanted something new, so this was last shot with this steering wheel (it's for sale if anyone is looking for one)

Bought a new combo

But I put everything for sale (like before, hit me if you need something) because I was only interesting in one thing

That horn button, so I can use that with my Momo Tuner

In fact I did some little mods

Paint the side undertray, exhaust and rear tow hook black, because BLLAAAAAACK (if anyone caught the reference you're my favourite person)

Then loaded it for the summer holiday

When I came back home I lowered a little bit

Maybe a little too much

Did another mod

(if you can't understand the meaning don't worry, it's something me and my friends invented during the '16 Worthersee, but you can see where the inspiration came from...)

Took some actual photos

Then put back on the stock wheels with tires so I can daily driving without any worrying

And for now is all, did most nothing because I wanted to focus on the other project I have (photo or maybe thread soon) and than change why something bigger and maybe more powerfull.

See ya

Comment

Bonus pics:

My friend's beautiful Golf IV GTi, so at least there is a good car in this thread

Comment

Bonus pics:

My friend's beautiful Golf IV GTi, so at least there is a good car in this thread
                            Fak u dawson
                            You never told me the current one was your second e21

FB: @DumbassCarCrew - IG: @fruttolo_dumbasscrew

Comment

Originally posted by Fruttolo View Post
                              Fak u dawson
                              You never told me the current one was your second e21
                              Cuore anche per te!
                              Diciamo che è uno sbaglio che non sbandiero in giro

Comment

Cuore anche per te!
                                Diciamo che è uno sbaglio che non sbandiero in giro
                                perché sbaglio?
                                Instagram - Benwalsh91

Comment

Working...
                                X