• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The CA coils really are a pretty thing.

With that said, I'm a bit shocked as to how it took so long to get to you

The wing mirrors are wicked by the way

Comment

Mate I've seen a few cars with this mod and at the start I didn't like it, a guy Lukes M3 saloon and Neil Dawson's Dakar compact over on e36coupe.com

Both cars are AC Schnitzerfied and it suits them really well, this would be the first I'd see on a coupe, I'm all on for fitting rare items so yeah give it a blast
      My BMW E36 318ti Steel Blue Compact build thread -
      http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=88271

Comment

Subbed, looks awesome already.

Comment

Ben you should know the equation by now. Rare = scene, scene = good

nah in more seriousness I actually think it looks cool, good way to make the rear end stand out a little

Comment

Bought some AC Schnitzer cup mirrors - genuine.

Off to be put in the pile wil bits to get painted. All I need to find now is a spoiler I like

Last edited by Benwalsh91; 01-15-2017, 10:26 AM.
            Instagram - Benwalsh91

Comment

Looking forward to how this will turn out, especially the license plate cover.

If you want a rear spoiler I really liked the AC Schnitzer one I had on mine.
              '18 BMW F80 M3 San Marino blue / Amaro brown
              instagram.com/frodedale

Comment

Any pictures of it dude?
                Last edited by Benwalsh91; 01-15-2017, 10:27 AM.
                Instagram - Benwalsh91

Comment

So not much has happened I will be honest.

Hopefully I should have the final bits for suspension in January and then the parts for paint will be getting done and the wheels will be getting there make over.

I fitted the acs cup mirrors and decided I didn't like them so they have been sold, but they are staying on this forum!

And the equips once again pre makeover

Fronts

I have new lips for the fronts to be stepped like the rears instead of the flat lips. Also slightly wider. They will not be insane widths as still want to be able to use the car properly. Just a simple 17x8.5 and 17x9.5

Rears

Also have centre caps. 12 of them. All genuine, and I was under the impression genuine equip caps was rare

Over and out.
                  Last edited by Benwalsh91; 01-15-2017, 10:27 AM.
                  Instagram - Benwalsh91

Comment

I fitted the acs cup mirrors and decided I didn't like them so they have been sold, but they are staying on this forum!

Hit me up for all your quality used bmw parts needs! http://properperformance.com/ IG: Lowlygent

Comment

Can't wait to see this come together, piecing my own e36 in my head right now lol

Comment

I never liked the look of the ACS 1 mirrors, the second ones are much better. They are somethnig between the M3 and the stock mirrors.

Comment

Ok so for those who follow me on instagram know I have been a little busy today and as long as the weather holds out I will be getting more done tomorrow! Unfortunately it's get dark around 4PM over here now and I am working outside unfortunately with no lighting.

But my day started off like this...

Just a few bits and bobs.

And for those who want to see more of them. The equips. I have different lips to go on the front which I need to get refinished and also the centres are not staying white.

So I started with these crappy looking hubs, they just wasn't going to do!

So I got new brake guards. All new bolts from BMW for them along with new wheel bearings and I gave the kingpins a coat of black paint

I also have 2x brand new ABS sensors and speed sensors. All from BMW dealer

So on it went to mounting the coilovers to the newly built hubs, enter: CA Tuned

At this point it was getting dark quickly so I stopped taking photos. But fast forward

Tomorrow the plan is to completely finish up the front end suspension and brakes and then start moving onto the rear!
                          Last edited by Benwalsh91; 01-15-2017, 10:29 AM.
                          Instagram - Benwalsh91

Comment

Comment

Well these were a pain in the arse!!

I am just about done with all the front. Still need to finish up the brakes and a few little bits but it's really starting to take shape.

Hopefully I can get some work done on the rear soon and then it can get the bits painted and start on the exterior properly.
                              Last edited by Benwalsh91; 01-15-2017, 10:30 AM.
                              Instagram - Benwalsh91

Comment

Working...
                              X