Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

those seats bro..im in love

Comment

Picked up my M3 anti roll bars from being powdercoated. Much better than before.

Still waiting a few more powerflex items and some little bits and I can start getting all the suspension and brakes put back together and get the car rolling again.

Anyway have a photo

Last edited by Benwalsh91; 01-15-2017, 10:13 AM.
      Instagram - Benwalsh91

Comment

Been a busy day shopping. And finally been given a date of my CA Tuned coilovers getting here at long last.

Also got on order more items from powerflex and got to collect my e46 330 rear brake set up.

But some photos of what has arrived so far

Took the fiat out and filled it up

Braided brake lines

And the money shot

Last edited by Benwalsh91; 01-15-2017, 10:14 AM.
        Instagram - Benwalsh91

Comment

Come on son, don't keep me waiting...get it all on

Comment

Should update this soon.

But for now have this:

Been making more lists on the final few bits to finish up the complete suspension and brake overhaul and another list for all the parts I need to order from BMW such as window seals and other genuine items.
            Last edited by Benwalsh91; 01-15-2017, 10:17 AM.
            Instagram - Benwalsh91

Comment

Subscribed bro, this is gonna be good, alot of love for the 1 eyed pug
              My BMW E36 318ti Steel Blue Compact build thread -
              http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=88271

Comment

Really like. And that pug is awesome.

Comment

i see race seats i think race car

Comment

I'm extremely jealous of those confetti Recaro's. One of these days I will get my hands on a set!

Comment

Day 79 since sending money. Still no coilovers.

I will tidy this thread up and add some proper updates soon I promise. But in the meantime the tyres on the daily were getting close to the limit and needing to put the car through our yearly MOT test I decided to get them changed. But I decided to upgrade to 18s and get rid of the ugly 16s!

Also done a few bulb upgrades nothing exciting

Hopefully if it stops raining soon I can get some more work done on the e36!!
                      Last edited by Benwalsh91; 01-15-2017, 10:19 AM.
                      Instagram - Benwalsh91

Comment

bought some fancy wheels. Those who know, know I love equips.

Not sure on the white though so going to have a think about that
                        Last edited by Benwalsh91; 01-15-2017, 10:21 AM.
                        Instagram - Benwalsh91

Comment

Equpis are a 10/10 wheel choice, one of my favourite wheels too

Sucks about CA Tuned, I've heard mixed bags of opinions about them. Have you tried calling them? I know the bill might be a bit hefty but it might clear some stuff up?

Comment

subscribed! looks like a great build motivation to get my e36 figured out

1990 Honda Civic Wagon - SOLD
                            1997 BMW 318i Vert
                            1992 Mercedes Benz 300e - SOLD
                            1970 Mercedes Benz 250
                            1976 Volvo 242DL

Comment

Nice work Ben

BMW E36 Touring Sport - http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=76178
                              Instagram: @Vish399

Comment

So after a long hard day of work yesterday I get in to find a big box in my hallway...

Could it really be.

Opened up the box and there it was. The wait was finally over

photo A8CA826D-9632-49E0-8C13-A80F110C6FAA_zps4ce1ak0o.jpg

There was a few scuffs and marks on them that I am working out what to do with as the wait has been so long but nonetheless they are finally here!!

Oh I also bought some genuine acs cup mirrors and working on a few other rare treats for it.

I will get better photos of them when they arrive this was just one of the add.

Now that my girlfriend is back at work and I am no longer covering all of our bills hopefully I can get some decent progress on this and get some more bits boughts. As and when work starts to happen I will keep this updated and I will clean up the thread to as there is a bit of junk in here now which is messing with my OCD
                                Last edited by Benwalsh91; 01-15-2017, 10:23 AM.
                                Instagram - Benwalsh91

Comment

Working...
                                X