BBS RS 4x100 16x8/16x9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BBS RS 4x100 16x8/16x9

In an effort to make a dent in my personal collection and take a break for a bit to focus on my cars again, up for grabs is the last set of 4x100 16" bbs rs that I own personally. It'll likely be the last 16" set I am involved with personally or at spinfab as I am moving the studio and team toward some bigger and better projects within the industry and away from the overly flooded mess that is vintage wheel refinishing.

Since its the last set of 16" rs in 4x100 for me to sell, it had to be a super interesting one!

16x8/16x9
    2.5/3" lips brand new palladium white gold translucent over mirror polished
    Barrels satin black powdercoated

Faces are in the process of getting done in a color that was mixed on accident 2 or so weeks ago. Dark bronze matte finish. was working on a set for a photographer who had some specific colors to aim for that were near impossible to get with powder mixes, but in the end the colors were awesome, and some of the test colors were awesome as well.

Oem logos platinum/chrome
    Black chromed assembly hardware
    Locking serrated nuts
    Half height palladium white gold translucent over mirror polished
    Metal valve stems palladium white gold translucent over mirror polished

heres a picture of the set in pieces before the faces went to finishing

Attached is a picture of what the finish combo will look exactly like. obviously we shot the test colors on an RF in this case but it'll be identical finish wise.

3050 inside the lower 48 states or 2900 picked up locally in NY

----
    Last edited by 1badg35; 10-12-2016, 08:19 AM.
    sigpic
    1990 Nissan fairlady Z32 - long term build
    1982 euro porsche 930 turbo

"A less- assuming enthusiast probably wouldnt even think that this Z ran because of how naked the engine compartment was. The motor looks as if it just floats there, with nothing else in sight." Super Street 9/2012

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=19185

ok, mocked up another color option for the faces that goes really well with the lips/caps

lips - palladium/white gold over mirror polished
    faces - matte black
    hardware/hex 24k plated

same price

you can also see those same lips have a ton of depth of color. in varying degrees of sun, these things do brighten up a bit and become more obvious bronze.
    sigpic

"A less- assuming enthusiast probably wouldnt even think that this Z ran because of how naked the engine compartment was. The motor looks as if it just floats there, with nothing else in sight." Super Street 9/2012

Comment

Bump. Quite a few emails about this set, not sold just yet though
      sigpic

Comment

back up
        Last edited by 1badg35; 10-12-2016, 08:18 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

whats your price on these?

Comment

Working...
          X