!999 BMW M3 e36 Static stanced

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !999 BMW M3 e36 Static stanced

Hey guys, listing my M3 up for sale. I'm moving to Charleston, SC in two weeks, and need to get her sold. She's Dakar yellow, and has 176k miles on her. I've got her sitting on Broadway Static coilovers, with 16k/22k springs. I also have Borbet Type A 17x8.5 & 17x10 wheels, with a BigCountryLabs wing mounted on the trunk.

Interior is in awesome shape, I'd say 8/10, only due to the glovebox leather being off (still have it though) and the driver's seat showing signs of wear (no rips though) and she is a 5 speed car.

Clutch shifts smoothly, car is mechanically sound with no issues whatsoever. I've put 11k miles on the car, with minimal issues (that weren't related to being static) for the entire time of the car being static, I had a eurowise skid plate installed, to take all of the damage and keep it off the subframe and oil pan.

The only flaw I feel is worth noting is the Left front fender is damaged, from turning the wheel too far. I have a slap sticker over the area where paint chipped, but it still looks terrible in my opinion. I had intentions of replacing and repainting a new fender, but have been so caught up with the move that I haven't bothered.

I'm terrible with forums, and also don't have a whole lot of time currently (I've been working on this for an hour now, between customers here at work) and am uneducated as to how to put pictures on here.. But I would gladly send any to someone that is interested. My phone number is 828-803-1194. My Instagram is @ruint_dakar I've got a good amount of pictures posted there as well.

Also, the car is located in Marion, North Carolina. Small town near Asheville. If you have any questions, you can reach me at any time via text.

Thanks, Alex
Working...
X