AC Schnitzer Type IIs, wide 3-piece by Rennsport *MINT*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AC Schnitzer Type IIs, wide 3-piece by Rennsport *MINT*

I have for sale a custom set of AC Schnitzer type IIs by Rennsport built and newly refinished by Paul @ Ewheelworks.

SPECS

-Matte graphite faces

-Gloss black barrels

-Mirror polished lips (Brand New)

-Custom forged alluminum center caps, CNC cut and mirror polished

-OEM chrome plated bolts

-18x10.5" et 13 (3.5" lips)

-18x12.5" et 1 (5"lips)

Wheel are in MINT condition. Fully refinished. Never mounted on car and never had tires mounted on them. Only taken out of box to snap pics.

Reason for selling is because I'm saving for a house and my project got put on a long hold. I absolutely love the wheels and wish I could have at least used them once but I got priorities (and a nagging wife lol). Not in any hurry to sell, lowballers will be ingnored.

Price is $3800 obo + shipping
    NO TRADES. Text me at 510-396-5130 for questions, offers, or additional pics. Wheels are boxed and ready to ship. Located in the bay area, California.
    Last edited by chris7ian; 05-17-2016, 06:11 PM. Reason: Did no state wheel size in title.

gaaah if the barrels were 1" smaller and i'm local

Comment

Oh man these are beautiful wheels and perfect E46 M3 spec!

I only need 1 kidney right?

Comment

Originally posted by The Simps View Post

I was kinda in the same predicament. It was either the wheels or my wife. Surprisingly I chose my wife. I suggest you keep your kidney lol.

For those who asked for additional pics, here you go.

Last edited by chris7ian; 06-03-2016, 06:11 PM.

Comment

Are the front barrels 7"? By OEM bolts do you mean ro Titan? These are gorgeous

Comment

Originally posted by 908e92 View Post
            Are the front barrels 7"? By OEM bolts do you mean ro Titan? These are gorgeous
            Thanks man! Yes, the front barrels are 7". By OEM bolts I meant the original bolts the came with the wheels which are RO Titan bolts. Thanks for clarifying that for me.

Comment

Why don't ya just send those over my way and in return I will send you some high quality pictures of them on my e46M. Eh, sounds good right?

Beautiful wheels, GLWS

Comment

It sucks being a "responsible" adult sometimes. Great wheels, Paul did my RS and they got more attention than any other wheels I ever had.

Comment

Originally posted by delvin View Post
                  Why don't ya just send those over my way and in return I will send you some high quality pictures of them on my e46M. Eh, sounds good right?

Beautiful wheels, GLWS
                  Temping. Not a bad idea actually I must say. But good try lol. Thanks!

Originally posted by BOOGIEBOY View Post
                  It sucks being a "responsible" adult sometimes. Great wheels, Paul did my RS and they got more attention than any other wheels I ever had.
                  Thanks man. Paul is the man. His attention to detail is second to none. On top of that his communication is great and he is super patient. I highly recommend him. And I totally agree with you how it sucks being a "responsible" adult sometimes lol

Comment

Bump

Comment

Bump

Comment

Originally posted by The Simps View Post

E46 M3 offset ? I don't think the will fit without a lot of camber or I am missing something ?

Comment

Originally posted by bullet0770 View Post
                          E46 M3 offset ? I don't think the will fit without a lot of camber or I am missing something ?
                          Correct, should fit with camber as similar et's and tyre widths as what I'm already running just slightly wider, sexier wheels are these!

Comment

PRICE DROP - $2800 + shipping

Comment

Sold.?
                              Bg. B

Comment

Working...
                              X