1996 Plymouth Breeze "Car with most powerful chip in the world"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1996 Plymouth Breeze "Car with most powerful chip in the world"

Yea so here it is. My 1996 Plymouth Breeze. Its no ordinary car though. It actually has a performance chip in it that can make it the worlds most powerful car.

I won't get into all that here, but they have an ad on ebay for them here that explains all:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/WORLDS-MOST-...e=STRK:MESE:IT

Anyway back in the 90's Dodge raced hopped up similar models and were beating BMW's Hondas and Mercedes.

There is a pretty good article here on this site that shows these beating the competition in the 90's. The footage is featured on the last post of this particular thread, which can be found here:

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...+Breeze&page=2

It is rumored that a 1996 Mitsubishi Eclipse engine can be placed in these, and with some rewiring, and other modifications they can produce up to 400 HP.

Anyway the 90's were special and now they are classic. I find myself reminiscing of that great decade that really is still influencing today.

Last edited by Ippon; 05-16-2016, 02:41 PM.

My Build Thread - Alfa 75 3lt

Comment

If this build is real? I'm all in.

Back in the 90's... I thought the Stratus was the best looking car in the Super Touring series.

Comment

Inspiration!

Originally posted by lamsv View Post
        If this build is real? I'm all in.

Back in the 90's... I thought the Stratus was the best looking car in the Super Touring series.

Yea so Im drawing inspiration from the old footage of the Super Touring series. But can anybody ID the manufacturer or make of the Rear wing and front Lip spoilers? I cant seem to be able to find where to get exact copies.

Now, in my opinion, the mid 90's Dodge, Chrysler & Plymouth designs were so aerodynamically sound that I really think they are still relevant today. And I actually have a hard time fathoming it when I actually see these cars today and when I look they are actually old looking, due to owner neglect and such.

So my goal really is to make a Super Tourer that can actually travel coast to coast with relative ease. And, again I would like to find some of the exact body parts here or something close. But I would go Duraflex if I had to.

Really, it is hit or miss with these. One guy did one here but it didn't look that great. Could have been the paint and selection of spoiler. I don't want to make the same mistake.

Check out some of these:

Comment

Wings West sold that front bumper in the early 2000's.

Comment

Originally posted by Asshole Bicycle View Post
            Wings West sold that front bumper in the early 2000's.
            Thanks...I checked their site and actually found something. I never heard of them before your mention. THANKS AGAIN!!

Comment

Never actually wondered how this would look in touring car clothes but I am pleasantly surprised! Hope to see your car looking like that soon!

- Renato
              TWMPerformance.com | TWMShiftKnobs.com | GodSaveTheManuals.com
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X