Need help with wheel fitment!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help with wheel fitment!

Hello! I'm new to the forums and to this whole wheel stuff. So basically I got hold of some neat wheels that I cannot use myself, so I decided to sell them. Specs are 17x7.5 - bolt pattern is 5x115 - CB is 71.5 and is +15 offset. Thing is I have no idea on what car would these fit, so I can't just sell them to some random dude who probably won't even be able to install them. I tried doing some research, and the closest match I could find are dodge chargers and challengers. The specs seems to be all the same with their OEM wheels, but their offset is +24. I know if the offset of the wheel is lower than the OEM fitment, the wheels will stick out a bit more, but is that all there is to it? Like would these fit even though the offset isn't spot on? I need some help to clarify this whole thing and maybe learn something myself!

Thanks in advance!

Originally posted by Chrislol View Post
    Hello! I'm new to the forums and to this whole wheel stuff.

So basically I got hold of some neat wheels that I cannot use myself,
    so I decided to sell them.
    Specs are 17x7.5 - bolt pattern is 5x115 - CB is 71.5 and is +15 offset.

Thing is I have no idea on what car would these fit, so I can't just sell them to some
    random dude who probably won't even be able to install them.

I tried doing some research, and the closest match I could find are dodge chargers and challengers.
    The specs seems to be all the same with their OEM wheels, but their offset is +24.
    I know if the offset of the wheel is lower than the OEM fitment, the wheels will stick out a bit more,
    but is that all there is to it?

Like would these fit even though the offset isn't spot on? I need some help to clarify this
    whole thing and maybe learn something myself!

Thanks in advance!
    Please, if you post something use paragraphs!!!

Post pics of the Rims, and yes they will fit but stick out a bit more.
    9mm more than the OE ones.

Comment

Working...
    X