Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no updates just pics

so im bored as fuck and don't want to be at school atm

i need to get camber plates for the fronts & rear anyone know where i can get some for a 4motion mk4 platform ??

Passion Garage

http://www.voomeran.jp

Comment

so maybe I'm stupid but believe it or not when i fix up all suspension and parts and wheel stuff and get a set of track wheels my car will have 2 set ups.
      Daily stance and also a Drag/track setup for event weekends

so this is the idea ( maybe )

if i can figure out engine wise and tune wise what i will need to do other than delete all emissions shit and get a tune for this car ( which is annoying as it is an AUE Engine so theres only 1 company that tunes and they are in the UK ) so if i can figure all that shit out i will putting a NOS system in until i put an 3.2 or 3.6 in

also want to shave a few things

Delete the emissions crap, remove the Expansion tank and replace with these

an overflow

and the nozzle so i can still fill up my coolant when needed

and also on the look for a set of 84c volkracing turbo fans

Passion Garage

Comment

In for turbo fans!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Yungabbs View Post
          In for turbo fans!!!!!!!

haha cheers man if i cant find a set of these il get a set of custom turbo fans made up by a mates Dad on his CNC Machine!!
          Passion Garage

Comment

so after a week of shitty rain and freezing weather, the sun came out to play and so did the bora but sadly so did double demerits from the police as the long weekend started

my Girlfriend Ellie and i went up the coast for a drive and a snapped a few pics

Dubkorps Fitment butcher and my gti steering wheel

Beautiful Shelly beach on the Central Coast of NSW during sunset

some low light

Cant go anywhere with her...

don't worry, i will be rebuilding these wheels again properly !!!

til next time happy scraping
            Passion Garage

Comment

update

so its been a bit since i have posted so i guess a quick post before i turn 18 will do lol

so when i set out to build this car it was purely for myself, doing the things i could do with my low budget i have. and well I'm glad with it so yea

this is what has happened since i last posted

i went to a cruise organised by a friend where we would donate blankets and warm clothing for the poor during our freezing aussie winter so i went and took some shots and well this was the beginning of a shit night

DSC_5784

DSC_5782

oh yea i almost forgot.... someone stole my stance works plate holder as well at the beginning of that week as well

DSC_5793

had a very nice s13 park next to me

DSC_5792

DSC_5780

DSC_5778

few other cars i liked as well

DSC_5757

r32 GTR common sight

DSC_5786

static on roti's

DSC_5797

police decided to show up and ask us to move along we told them what we were doing and shook our hands and said we can stay just no burnouts or stupid behaviour

DSC_5806

then we cruised for about 30min to a food joint called harrys cafe de wheels in penrith
              and this is when my night turned for the worst

DSC_5809

so on the way to the food joint, my left rear lugs threaded themselves and then the spacer studs snapped after that, sending my car into a horrible spin at around 100kmph on the freeway, luckily only 1 stud survived so the wheel didn't come off, and i was able to correct the car and then pull over and had my mates help me get the spacer off and put the space save on!!!

now all is good got the space saver on and pumped up and continued with my night

DSC_5812

then started to drive home then that popped, and at this point its already 1am and I'm sitting at a 7/11 calling for a tow truck and no one could bring me a spare as my mates were away my girlfriend didn't have a 5x100 spare either

tow truck didnt arrive until 4.30am how fun

his first words " f ucking hell this is low, don't think its going on the truck"

i convinced him that it was fine and that we use the ramps to get it on and il drive it up
              as he wasn't too keen to drive a low car " incase i completely f uck this c unt"

DSC_5817

DSC_5814

DSC_5816

so all is good i get the bora back onto stockies, spacers off and good as new

so i took my girlfriend out for our 1year anniversary
              and then hit a manhole probably only going about 15kmph, just didn't see it got distracted

and well the exhaust decided to fuck itself and also make this

DSC_5818

DSC_5821

DSC_5820

DSC_5822

so what you are looking at was the protective plate for the driveshaft for the rear diff
              ( because 4motion )
              the exhaust had pushed itself up and bent the plate of metal and then the metal and driveshaft were rubbing.....
              well because when this happened it was about 1am and we are in the city and i live about 20-30min from the city we had no other way of getting home and i couldn't jack the car up either to try and fix the exhaust.
              so we drove home
              over the harbour bridge
              car straight piped loud as f uck
              the worst scraping/screeching sound you'll ever hear in your life coming from the driveshaft rubbing on the metal and well we thought to help our ears we'd put the windows down and pump triple J (dance radio) as loud as we could
              I'm surprised i didn't get pulled over lol

i was able to fix the exhaust and the driveshaft problem very easily and all is fixed now

so now this is where we are at

i have no licence from a speeding offence from a few months ago and i won't get it back for 3 months

i turn 18 in 10 days

my hella magic clears are on the way from Germany and well i sold the Volks today lol and have a new set of wheels coming from a good friend in melbourne ( 18x9.5 square )

so to finish off this long and what most of you will think is a shit thread ( again its not just for you its also for myself )

my idiot of a dog

DSC_5827

A good bye photo of the wheels i built with the help of my Girlfriend ellie ( polished and sanding ) and the help of my best mates james and nick ( sourcing, drilling, assembly and fitment)

DSC_5834

and a polaroid of the bora as it sits in my driveway for the next 3months whilst i build it for World time attack show n shine

DSC_5835

so the next time you will see the car it'll be different and well i guess its last form for a little while. but i hope when i revel what i have planned you'll love it just as much as i love it !!

til next time
              happy scraping
              Passion Garage

Comment

Man, that was an eventful update! Sucks when shit breaks.

Manhole covers are the absolute worst, either they stick up and jolt you all over the place or they're sunk in like a bloody pot-hole.

Car will look mint on 18s!

Comment

Originally posted by bjk View Post
                  Man, that was an eventful update! Sucks when shit breaks.

Manhole covers are the absolute worst, either they stick up and jolt you all over the place or they're sunk in like a bloody pot-hole.

Car will look mint on 18s!

yea oath was a bit couple of days hahaha got me down and annoyed tbh and feeling shitty of cars, just as bad as when i broke 3 sumps in over a week ( alloy shit and fucked roads and low cars don't go well )

yea oath never made sense to me as why they cant just fix them so they're the same level as the road

yea well I'm hoping so too !!!! with a 30mm spacer it'll be 9.5 et 20 haha
                  with lots of camber tbh

im not going to be uploading any social media shit of the car until its sitting as low as i need it to and its pretty much all ready for World Time Attack, but i will upload this thread and only this thread as i know the people in Aus won't see this haha so it'll be ' revealed ' at world time attack basically
                  Passion Garage

Comment

New wheels and Ground Control Camber tops arrived the other day thanks to samuel wood

Specs on the wheels
                    Genuine Azev Type B
                    5x130
                    18x9.5 Square - Unknown Offset but will measure soon
                    215x40r18

got a text from my mother

" when did you buy new wheels ?, theres no space in the garage for 5 sets of wheels Brad.... "

Ignore the mess of the house, renovations are almost over

I really love the design of these and even the little detail of having Azev with the Diamond Stamped on the wheels, just rad

Will mount them up soon, i have 30mm Adapters on the way thanks to Wheelmods.com.au

Hoping to install the Camber Tops from ground control this week
                    and then mount the wheels up when the adapters arrive

Part number is Product SKU #CCPA4
                    http://www.ground-control-store.com/products/description.php/II=653/CA=88

I won't be able to do much until the reno's are finished and until i move, as my garage is full of Building materials and stuff for the house, so hoping the garage will be empty soon for the open houses and in-between open houses i can get the car in and out and get the camber tops in

Also have Bora R Side Skirts coming in from a mate in the states sometime this week or next
                    Passion Garage

Comment

aight lets do a quick update

ordered the Adapters, just waiting for a response and a due date for them
                      decided to go with 30mm all round hopefully it goes alright :bowdown:5:

front end is still off til i can flare the guards and roll the inner lip or cut them out with a grinder ( plus has made working on the struts and that super easy !!!! )

just need and want to clean up the bay a bit more make it shine, so will be spraying the Intake Mani black sometime soon
                      and will get some billet caps made up for the oil, expansion tank, washer bottle ( if i still keep it ) and the steering fluid Reservoir

most defiantly need a new expansion tank, this one is getting a bit gross

also put a bit of clear coat on this burn mark ( from old tires ) so it won't rust ( hopefully )

then got around to putting in the Ground Control Camber tops i got from Samuel with some help from Nick_mk1
                      :happydrunks:

Before

After

Finished it up just before the rain started :P

I'm super keen to get these on !!

gave one of them a good clean and haven't gotten to the rest of them, they're in pretty good nik, look good, paint and centre caps all fresh !! and shine pretty good after a clean !!
                      will be rad once I've got them mounted on
                      might have to get smaller tires not sure yet, but we will see when we get there

also have been thinking about some other colours for the wheels
                      ( suggestions are welcome )

some stupid stickers for fun til the guards go back on !!

alright, til next time !!
                      Passion Garage

Comment

Really enjoying this thread man, love the Azevs, your dog is so cool, keeking under the fence lol
                        My BMW E36 318ti Steel Blue Compact build thread -
                        http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=88271

Comment

Originally posted by Steven_318ti View Post
                          Really enjoying this thread man, love the Azevs, your dog is so cool, keeking under the fence lol
                          thanks dude, yea the azevs are pretty rad, I'm pretty sure they are the only set of Type B azevs in Australia, yea she's an odd dog ayy!
                          Passion Garage

Comment

This thread got intense really quick lol. The Jetta, (as we MURICANS call it), actually got me into the modified car scene. I remember seeing a MK4 with a nasty straight pipe with a huge intercooler, hitting boost in a wall mart parking lot after school. Now i just got to wait to get my license
                            Whatever path you take to get to your automotive nirvana is the right path, everyone’s path is different. If more people liked cars because they are cars—not because they are a way to get attention or to way to be better than someone else—then I think the automotive world would be a better place. -benmassey

Build Thread:

Comment

I like the color of the Azevs now, they will look nice on your mk4
                              Originally posted by s t a y g o l d
                              and don't trash talk people, that's for hos at the club.
                              S4 Avant - Build Thread

Comment

Good work 👍🏼
                                Keep it up

Comment

Working...
                                X