This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheap/OEM Wheel Appreciation Thread?

I dunno why im posting this, but I kinda want to see some wheels for high schoolers like me that cant afford a set of Volks. Post anything from XXr's to Fat fives.
    Whatever path you take to get to your automotive nirvana is the right path, everyone’s path is different. If more people liked cars because they are cars—not because they are a way to get attention or to way to be better than someone else—then I think the automotive world would be a better place. -benmassey

Build Thread:

OEM from a mk3 GT. Pretty nice wheels, my plan was to widen them, but no money of course.

On the other hand some Exip wheels 7x15, pretty nice too, but getting kinda rare.

Now the car is sold and I drive Focus estate, can't even afford coils. Education, better give me a good job.

Comment

My MK4 on OEM BBS RCs

attachment-2.jpg
      Static:Society

*K04 on Board*

Comment

for the Roco? surely there are tons of OEM 4x100 wheels you can choose from. think yourself lucky to have such a common PCD. or failing that find some wheels in need of a refurb and put some elbow grease into them to make them shiny again. deals are out there, I managed to purchase some 18" genuine work equip 05 (set of 4) for £300 before.
        Instagram - Benwalsh91

Comment

Our Mitsubishi Lancer
          lancer.jpg
          cheap essay writing service uk

Comment

OE Vauxhall/Opel 19" Snowflake wheels on my Vectra SRi.

Rainy days. by Shaun Minton, on Flickr

Comment

Working...
            X