X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airlift 3P issues:need suggestions

Hello,

Ok, so I'm having a leaking issue on my setup. I'm using AirForce Suspension struts on my 04 TSX paired with Airlift 3P. After the install we noticed the front drivers side corner dropped about 5psi every 30seconds or so. We immediately sprayed everything, bag, lines, fittings, manifold etc. No luck. The next thing we did was reverse the lines on the manifold. So the line from the front driver bag was put into the front passenger port on the manifold. What happened next surprised me. The drivers side corner that was leaking before completely stopped leaking, however the passenger side front began to leak when it had not been before, which leads me to believe its an internal leak in the manifold itself. Well, this is the 3rd manifold they've sent me and I'm having the same issue. The lines were cut with the cutter provided with the kit btw. I'm really wanting this to be an install error but I can't seem to justify that.

Any suggestions?

INSTAGRAM: Matt_Mizzle

Sounds to me like a leaking seal in the unit itself. I know on the older accuair manifolds they had poppit seal issues and they used to stick. I opened up one I thought was doing the same issue but they changed their design on that.

Weird however that after 3 manifolds they are all leaking on you. Seems like they have a bad batch or something.
    Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

Originally posted by hinrichs View Post
      Sounds to me like a leaking seal in the unit itself. I know on the older accuair manifolds they had poppit seal issues and they used to stick. I opened up one I thought was doing the same issue but they changed their design on that.

Weird however that after 3 manifolds they are all leaking on you. Seems like they have a bad batch or something.
      Yea it is weird. I just mailed back the manifold. They called me back and assured me they'd test it when they receive it.
      INSTAGRAM: Matt_Mizzle

Comment

Working...
      X