E39 540/6 from CA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E39 540/6 from CA

Hey Stance Works. Erik from norcal here.

Just picked up a 2000 BMW 540i 6 speed M sport. Very clean body and interior with 160k miles.

Came with some sad looking 19" BBS LM replicas and cheap chinese tires. Currently searching for a set of 18x9/9.5 18x10/10.5 wheels to fit on her.

After the wheels are put on I will be overhauling almost every steering and suspension components, along with bilstein PSS coilovers. I spent $6k on the car and will be dropping about half the price of the car to get it where I want it to be.. such is the car enthusiast life I guess

I will be starting a build thread as soon as I get my pile of parts and wheels together. Should be fun!

Half of the price of the car? I think if you were an actual" enthusiast" because every enthusiast knows that you pay 6 for the car and 7 for the parts. Modlife is expenssive.

Congrats and hope to see more.

My friend has a 02 e39 m5 on bc coils and it rides great so that could be an option too.
    Like_ay_sir

Comment

Nice E65..

There's one in Rocklin just like yours(super low on white 20s I think)

The hard thing to swallow is the car isn't really worth putting the money into. If I put as much as I paid for the car, I could of had an M5.

Comment

Working...
      X