Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Irish MK5 Jetta

Hi Everyone,

I'm new to the forum and website, just registered today and thought it would be a good idea to introduce myself on here.

I'm from Ireland and currently drive a 2008 MK5 Volkswagen Jetta 1.9TDi. This is my daily driver and is a work in progress at the same time.

I bought the car about a year ago and have done a few small things to it since, with a lot of plans of bigger jobs to come.

It currently has a full custom black leather interior with Bentley Diamond Stitching.

It has also been through quite a few sets of wheels but currently running on a set of Rotiform IND rep/style wheels until finances allow for proper 3 pieces wheels.

Other things I've done in the past year are U.S Spec front smooth chrome grill, retro-fitted front fogs, removed tow bar and upgraded the head unit to a RNS510 unit.

The next thing on the list is air suspension and it is booked in for the week starting May 2nd, and I should be collecting it again on the 7th May. It's getting AirLift Slam struts all-round and AirLift 3P Management with 3/8" airlines, 5 Gallon tank and a single compressor. It's also getting a professional boot-build done too, but the details of that are being kept quiet until it's complete.

Then the next thing on the list will be R32 Headlights and then a color-coded Edition30 Front Splitter.

And currently the last thing on the list is an exhaust set-up, which might include a GLI rear valance, but no doubt, there will be other parts added to this list.

I will get pictures uploaded later when I finish work and I would love to hear everybody's opinions, good or bad, as it's all taken as creative criticism.

Thanks

Welcome!,

sounds promising \, show us the pics

i shouldn't be daily driving this:
    "Volkswagen Golf mk1 build thread"

Comment

Originally posted by DutchieSaxo View Post
      Welcome!,

sounds promising , show us the pics
      Hi DutchieSaxo,

Sorry for the slow reply, having a bit of bother getting pictures uploaded to Photobucket, but have that working now.

Here's a photo of the Jetta how it sits at the Minute. I won't clog this Into up with tons of pictures, instead I'll start a build thread and stick them all in there and post the link here.

Thanks

Comment

Hello all,

I'm new here, but I've been a car guy since I was a kid. I just bought the suspension upgrade that i wanted for my car, and I'm looking to save up for 3 peice wheels. I'm just here to learn more. Peace.

Comment

As promised, heres the link to my "Build" thread.

Thanks everyone

Post your build threads here! Keep us updated on what you're doing in your garage.

Comment

Working...
          X