Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't drink cheap "college kid" beer. Problem solved.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
      Best advice for sure. Seriously beer is so much more dynamic than crappy light stuff found in super markets.

Comment

I think I have it set in my mind that every beer taste like piss. I need something to prove me wrong.

-Dan

Comment

Drink an imperial stout and you'll see that it's pretty much the exact opposite.

Comment

Light beers are just wrong.. Corona is the only exception that I can think of that I personally like.

I suggest you try a Blue Moon, that was the beer that really opened my eyes.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I can't help but notice the spread of beer seems to be between the "meal in a cup " type of thick ass beers and the "light as water" corona type of beers.

My favourite beer is in neither of those categories. It is an oak aged beer that is so unique I am sure if you try it you will love it too.

Innes and Gunn. Mmmmmmmmm.

Gordo.
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Redstar* View Post
                Drink an imperial stout and you'll see that it's pretty much the exact opposite.
                Light beers are just wrong.. Corona is the only exception that I can think of that I personally like.

I suggest you try a Blue Moon, that was the beer that really opened my eyes.
                You guys want to mail me a sample I can't justify going and buying a case just to try one.

-Dan

Comment

Most of the stuff I drink or suggest is sold in individual 22oz bombers. No need to.

Comment

I wont be 21 for a few more months so I just can't go out and buy haha. I need a sample 6 pack or something along those lines.

-Dan

Comment

Bombers or bust!

I prefer 22oz bottles over six packs. I know you said you were interested in samplers but I haven't come across anything like that around the liquor stores in my area that are worth trying.

Comment

when i'm out, at bars or what not, usually the selection is weak. so i'll have heineken, saporro, yeungling. but when i really want to enjoy a beer, i get delirium tremenz. u'll only find this at those bars that are all about beer and liquor stores. and sometimes you probably wont. but every whole foods i've been to has it. it's a big bottle like those chimay ones. its painted like a mint color, has dark blue foil covering a cork(yes if u buy this u will be popping bottles. the girls will be impressed) and theres various animals in bright colors on the label. if u even just like beer, try this. its excellent. and the fact that its 8.5% doesnt hurt either. i also like lagunita pills, kona longboard and kona blonde ale(i think thats what its called). thats all i can remember for now
                        this is not a personal attack.

Comment

One thing to note is that drinking a beer out of a glass is slightly different than drinking it out of a bottle or can. Smelling it is what really brings out the flavors more.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Just got me a sixpack Westvleteren XII .
                                It's a one time only sale to fund the rebuild of the abbey, only 93.000 boxes.
                                Just wanted to share i got one .

Comment

Working...
                                X