This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2015 Chrysler 200

So I'm trying to decide what the best path for me is, Then ill get to my questions lol

My problem is trying to figure out what i need for the front, My options i believe is either to buy an extra set of stock front struts and take off the lower spring perch and install a universal air , air house 2 or Aero Sport bag. Which will fit over the cylinder. Then I would just need to weld a bracket on the bottom to keep the bag at the point (Granted once it is mocked up for best travel and height.

The other idea was to try to find a Coil over strut from another vehicle the specs would have to be a 15-16" Strut with the lower mount having a 2.0 OD.

So I'm curious if anyone knows if any vehicles would be applicable, The strut is real similiar to the my previous MK4 Gti where it slides into the spindle.

I called Truhart and Airlift but they where not much help. and Airlifts universal strut is 2.2 which is obviously to big.

Any help would be appreciated! and if anyone is interested I'll keep this updated as to where I go to This will be my first bagged strut car, however im not new to air

Any help or input is appreciated!

Heres my old truck which i put well over 100k so obviously im looking to do this right and there was only a handful of these when I did mine back in 2004 .. shew

Last edited by loekaaz; 04-01-2016, 09:34 AM. Reason: title modification

Found no help but still got it done

Front done with Universal Air Aero Sport bags and brackets, the Rear with Firestone 2500 lbs bags and made my own cups mounting to the upper spring perch just like Mazda's and just pressed out the LCA lower perch and bolted my cup to the lca

Comment

Talking about something you don't see very often on here...

I like it!
      Lucas
      Daily: 2004 Pontiac GTO. . . . . . . . . Daily Econobox: 2009 Mini Clubman Cooper
      Originally posted by LCG
      High 21! It's like a high 5 but includes both hands, both feet and a boner.

Comment

That looks slick, I dig it.
        BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
        Originally posted by Ollie
        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

Working...
        X