Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dynatech / Carline info

Hey stanceworks,

I recently bought a set of 30-hole dynatech faces. The seller was under the impression that these were for 17" wheels. Everything I've found online tells me that 17" dynatech parts are either 32-hole (early parts) or 35-hole (later style, same for Carline).

Now, I assumed that these were thus 16" faces. I had also seen that 16" Carline parts were interchangeable with Schmidt and Compo parts. The faces that I have are larger however. They are approximately 15" from outer edge to outer edge and have a bore size of approximately 13.5" (343mm).

Question is are these true 16" Dynatech/Carline faces? If not, what parts will fit? There are a lot of companies that use 17" 30-hole parts. Just want to find something that I can make work to build these things.

Any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. Sorry for the novel...

Do you happen to have any pictures? Those always help. My first guess is to actually measure it before going out and buying different wheel faces.
    Road to a Stanced Civic (My Build Thread)

Comment

You can get custom cut lips for those in whatever diameter you want.. hit up wheelflip

Comment

Guess I'll answer my own question.

After a little more digging, it turns out that these are 17" Tracer Tech 2 faces made by Schmidt.

Comment

Originally posted by sebvw View Post
          Guess I'll answer my own question.

After a little more digging, it turns out that these are 17" Tracer Tech 2 faces made by Schmidt.
          Thanks for following up. It is a rare wheel stateside.

OZ, MSW, ABT, Carlsson, etc 10 point bolt tools info

Comment

Sorry to bump an ancient thread... do you have any information or leads
            on purchasing lips/barrels for these faces? I literally just went through the
            exact same thing.
            Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by MadWabbit View Post
              Sorry to bump an ancient thread... do you have any information or leads
              on purchasing lips/barrels for these faces? I literally just went through the
              exact same thing.
              Thanks
              https://www.felgenfuchs.de/index.php?lang=1& Try this site

Comment

Working...
              X