No announcement yet.

Lazy Sunday 400

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got the coils in this weekend and replaced all of the end links. I had to cut 3 out of 4 of those bitches off .

The F&F coils I put on out of the box and the shit looked air'd out. So I raised it up about 25 threads and it was still too low to drive with the balloon 225/60's

about 20 threads higher put me here, it handles 1000x better than before even without an alignment.

As you can see the bumper needs some love, I'm going to try to spray it myself... I just need to learn some patience when painting

interior shot

Comment

looks good man. word of advice, when going super low on stocks or low on 18s and up make sure you relocated the main wiring harness under the driver side fender and relocate the passenger harness as well, under passenger fender.

will save you alot of headache and money down the road

Instagram: @half_lung

Comment

Damn, this thing is going toe killer when wheels go on. Some Cr Kai's would suit this real well.

Originally posted by Stupid Kid
        I need the weed in advance i can't ride my bmx across the ocean unless im high

Comment

Ride height is killer man. Steering wheels looks a bit out of place tho.
          Last edited by loekaaz; 04-13-2016, 08:57 AM.
          Lucas
          Daily: 2004 Pontiac GTO. . . . . . . . . Daily Econobox: 2009 Mini Clubman Cooper
          Originally posted by LCG
          High 21! It's like a high 5 but includes both hands, both feet and a boner.

Comment

Originally posted by scweet14 View Post
            looks good man. word of advice, when going super low on stocks or low on 18s and up make sure you relocated the main wiring harness under the driver side fender and relocate the passenger harness as well, under passenger fender.

Thanks man I slightly did the drivers side, but i didn't take the fender off so i had a hard time getting it above that lip. I didn't notice the passenger side, I'll have to check it out.

Originally posted by 190Evan View Post
            Damn, this thing is going toe killer when wheels go on. Some Cr Kai's would suit this real well.
            I might try some OEM wheel first to see if I can get the tire size I like to fit, I'd like to do square with 245/45/17 Direzzas, Spend the money on UCAs & RCAs for the front so i can get some camber to get the fit right.

I ran 245s many years ago on a Jetta I had and thought it looked pretty badass, I like more sidewall though now and I know more about fitment than I did back then. I have to post some photos to reminisce

Originally posted by loekaaz View Post
            Ride height is killer man. Steering wheels looks a bit out of place tho.
            My wife laughed and said the same, hopefully eventually it will fit in. I do like the wood deep corn but I'd rather do other things first.
            Last edited by loekaaz; 04-13-2016, 08:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by scweet14 View Post

I was maybe 1/3" off the ground on 18s.... I started with 235/40s on 18x8s for the front, and that rubbed through the wheel well liner and wiring loom, but luckily I caught it before it destroyed any wires. I switched to a 225/35 and that fixed all of my rubbing problems. It's mostly dependent on tire size I think

Comment

I found this and some ebay listings in Japan for T127FO & T128FO, can't wait till they get here. The weight savings from removing the full size spare and other misc parts woke up the car a little, I'm excited to see what the seats do.

Not to mention not sliding around in the stockers anymore.

its going to look silly for a while in such a stock car, but putting my p1s in... IDGAF though it makes driving so much more fun

I also have some Ingalls sway bushings and JDM Celsior badges coming from Central Pine

Comment

Got most of it, rails look like they are going to work. I'll find out for real this weekend

Comment

With those seats in there the steering wheel will look much less out of place. If this comes out anything close to the Genesis did, I'm stoked.

I/G: DeltaAlpha9

Comment

Can't wait to see it come together!

Comment

Woo a proper blank canvas build on a LS400 this should be fun
                        Current Car: 04 Ford Focus SVT

Founder of CleanCarCulture!
                        www.CleanCarCulture.com

Www.facebook.com/CleanCarCulture

Always on the look out for feature cars in NorCal, Maine, Kansas and Florida. Want to become part of the CleanCarCulture team? Use the contact form on our website!

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaAlpha9 View Post
                          With those seats in there the steering wheel will look much less out of place. If this comes out anything close to the Genesis did, I'm stoked.
                          I love how your DA sits, I'm aiming for something similar this time around. not so much stretch and slam as the GC.

I think it needs a different shift lever now, even though it is an auto, it is pretty fun to rip around in now in "2". I can now feel the breaking point of the 60 series all seasons without sliding into the passenger seat

I'd like to flock the dash too

Comment

nothing too exciting, just got the badges & shift knob in.

Comment

Hacked off the rear mufflers and added some temp turndowns.

Comment

Originally posted by Blumagic View Post
                                Funny thing is I was cross shopping the two before realizing how similar they are. You never really see the styles cross over too often though besides a few VIP S-class cars.

190E is still pretty bulletproof though.

I managed to get my Grinta in, makes me feel like my car is cooler than it really is when I'm driving

I know this feeling, I pur a new steering wheels Luke 2 weeks ago and๒ it feels like a new cars

Great base, please don't do crazy camber and fitment, this lexus deserve better

Comment

Working...
                                X